Robinho.

Am I missing something or was Robinho's performance no different to most away games since he signed?

He is who he is.

He played well as a sub against Blackburn setting up Tevez's goal.

Away at Everton was not a game for Robinho especially with no target man upfront

When we get beat you need a scapegoat. That's it

What can we do to get him out? Some initial ideas:

1. Mass protest at the stadium
2. Petition
3. Send an angry mob to his house
4. ???

I'm sure we can all come up with some great ideas to remove the player who is ruining our club

the pronlem with Robbie is that he is not suited to english football. Barca want him we should let him go their and see what we can get out of Barca. Ibra would be nice but doubt it

blupoo said:
BurnCK said:
Wake up.....BIG names aren't coming to us now, and they won't until we actually WIN something. The truly world class players will only come to us when they can see that we're capable of matching their goals...not because we've kept Robinho happy !!

sorry not about keepin robbie happy maybe I should have said accommodate big name players. Would we be having this conversation had we have signed K*K*?

Perhaps you should ask Real Madrid that question.

Marvin said:
He played well as a sub against Blackburn setting up Tevez's goal.

Away at Everton was not a game for Robinho especially with no target man upfront

When we get beat you need a scapegoat. That's it

Fuck me ive had enough of this shit 'is not the game for robinho' hes on a fucking mint and should be able to perform whatever

bluem0ng said:
What can we do to get him out? Some initial ideas:

1. Mass protest at the stadium
2. Petition
3. Send an angry mob to his house
4. ???

I'm sure we can all come up with some great ideas to remove the player who is ruining our club
He's doing that all by himself.

nwanda said:
we should let him go there and see what we can get out of Barca.

Potatoes.jpg

This?

bellamys price tag 14 million he wasnt our top goal scorer last season nor this season im not saying hes a legend but just coz he runs around alot doesnt make him amazing, nor does robi's price tag make him amazing im just saying back off him when there are other players also underperforming for their inflated price tags and BELLAMY WAS NOT GREAT TODAY! he was shite like the last game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.