Robinho.

BurnCK said:
blupoo said:
got fuck all to do with how much we paid......we can pay anything ..we get rid of him and which big names, who would cost even more would come? gotta keep world class players that cost sooooo much happy in order to attract more.

Wake up.....BIG names aren't coming to us now, and they won't until we actually WIN something. The truly world class players will only come to us when they can see that we're capable of matching their goals...not because we've kept Robinho happy !!

sorry not about keepin robbie happy maybe I should have said accommodate big name players. Would we be having this conversation had we have signed K*K*?

How anyone can single out robinho for that shambles today is beyond me. There were 11 men playing in sky blue today, 1 of them earnt there money -Shay Given. Has robbie performed week in week out, no, is he amazing, yes at times, but for fucks sake, if your blaming him for that today then thats the proof that you just want him out of the club at all costs. We created 3 chances today, robinho was part of all 3 of them. Just a question, what did Bellamy do today, or De Jong, or Barry. Nill Fucking pwa!!! Dont see you slating them. Get a grip. City will eventually change, but the mentality of some fans, unfortunately wont.

BurnCK said:
People only sticking up for Robinho cos he's the 32.5mil quid man.

All the more reason to jack him in. Pity Chelski didn't beat us to the punch on this one.

rickmcfc said:
How anyone can single out robinho for that shambles today is beyond me. There were 11 men playing in sky blue today, 1 of them earnt there money -Shay Given. Has robbie performed week in week out, no, is he amazing, yes at times, but for fucks sake, if your blaming him for that today then thats the proof that you just want him out of the club at all costs. We created 3 chances today, robinho was part of all 3 of them. Just a question, what did Bellamy do today, or De Jong, or Barry. Nill Fucking pwa!!! Dont see you slating them. Get a grip. City will eventually change, but the mentality of some fans, unfortunately wont.
this

I dont think people are making him a scapegoat just we lost he was just poor like the rest of the team.

Am sure there a thread like this on robinho after the stoke game which we won, he was real bad that day.

Blue Army said:
I dont think people are making him a scapegoat just we lost he was just poor like the rest of the team.

Am sure there a thread like this on robinho after the stoke game which we won, he was real bad that day.

Hes been shit everytime ive seen him this season, how much is he on?

iv never slated robinho he is/was my fav player

but now iv had enough he is fucking SHOCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluefandk said:
Bluemoon115 said:
This is by far the most depressing thread ever om Bluemoon, people wanting to run a very talented player out of the club because he does not run around enough.

o.

He doesn't score enough, either, or pass enough or shoot enough. He hangs around on the fringes of games and looks decidedly marginalised and disinterested. He doesn't seem to want to be on the pitch.

citizen said:
Blue Army said:

Hes been shit everytime ive seen him this season, how much is he on?

I agree mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.