Robinho.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Funny how we created our only two chances when he was involved in both of them then?
Come on Pasta your clutching at straws, Robbie has to go. He doesn't give a shit about our magnificent club, the sooner he's gone, the better IMO.

BurnCK said:
People only sticking up for Robinho cos he's the 32.5mil quid man. I remember Samaras getting alot more abuse than this WHILST HE WAS ON THE PITCH.

Did Jo get this much backing from you all ?? Alot of you are simply being swayed by the fact it's Robinho but he's done f*ck all to earn that backing...he doesn't even put the effort in most of the time.

Without Robbies goals last season Hughes would have gotten us relegated last season.

LCBblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Funny how we created our only two chances when he was involved in both of them then?
Come on Pasta your clutching at straws, Robbie has to go. He doesn't give a shit about our magnificent club, the sooner he's gone, the better IMO.

Fuck me hes earned his money this week them...

got fuck all to do with how much we paid......we can pay anything ..we get rid of him and which big names, who would cost even more would come? gotta keep world class players that cost sooooo much happy in order to attract more.

I for one have always stuck up for robbie, but after today i am not sure anymore, i dont want to start giving him stick because he is still a city player and thats not right giving our players that are low in confidence stick, hopefull bobby manc can sort him out if not he will have to leave, sooner rather than later,

blupoo said:
got fuck all to do with how much we paid......we can pay anything ..we get rid of him and which big names, who would cost even more would come? gotta keep world class players that cost sooooo much happy in order to attract more.

Wake up.....BIG names aren't coming to us now, and they won't until we actually WIN something. The truly world class players will only come to us when they can see that we're capable of matching their goals...not because we've kept Robinho happy !!

When we gave away the penalty robinho was the most pissed off and no one did much better people just love to lay the blame in robinhos hands

Bongo Joe said:
I don't think Robbie would be here if he didnt care.

Well he better pull his finger out because hes going to be on the bench more than the field the lazy bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.