Robinho.

underated_zino said:
but while HE IS HERE we should get behind him, and SHOW HIM SOME LOYALTY!!

"I'm very happy about the interest that Barcelona have in me, playing in the Nou Camp it is much easier to be the best player in the world than at City," Robinho told Radio Bandeirantes in Brazil.

Loyalty should work TWO ways!

I have heard it all now! The most skilful player that has ever worn a City shirt. Stop listening and believing Talksport and reading the press and watching Skysports and MOTD.

Start to look at him live, make your own opinion. He has poor matches (so does Messi!). He needs our support. Most of us on here are not worthy.

I have seen a few shit players - he isn't.

He was shit last season wasn't he - 15 goals. get real.

End of rant.

Come on City.

I would just love it, love it if he scored a hat-trick tomorrow

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
underated_zino said:
but while HE IS HERE we should get behind him, and SHOW HIM SOME LOYALTY!!

"I'm very happy about the interest that Barcelona have in me, playing in the Nou Camp it is much easier to be the best player in the world than at City," Robinho told Radio Bandeirantes in Brazil.

Loyalty should work TWO ways!

Just remind me again... how old is that quote?

I'm sure I could drag out quotes of Barry stating that it was "Champions League football" he was after if he left Villa... or Tevez vowing undying love for the Rags... or Toure stating that he could never sign for City... blah, blah de blah...

In the same way it was no big deal that Adebayor wore an Arsenal shirt, I really couldn't give a monkey's when Robinho talks about Barcelona. Get fuckin' over it.

Oh, and "loyalty works TWO ways"... yes it does. When a player is going through a bad patch, a proper fan is supposed to get behind him, to "support" him (that's where the term comes from!)... not bleat like a 14 year old girl heartbroken at the thought of being dumped by her spotty boyfriend.

MCfcBOB said:
rogdogblue said:
Just needs a goal to light his game up.
Hope he wins us both legs of the semi and shuts up all the sheep.

I'll repeat:

One game doesn't justify (okay two games) the amount of money we payed for him, and his inconsistency.

This is the subject that divides us blues now. It was probably Elano last season.
Just remember who ripped up the Toffees last season at Goodison, and the papers brainwashed everybody that they never "turned up" away from home.

I'm hoping Roberto can sort him out cos I pay my money to watch class players like Robi, Elano, Ali, and Berti.

Skibum said:
I have heard it all now! The most skilful player that has ever worn a City shirt.

He may be skillful, but he doesn't use it often enough.

Colin Bell wasn't as skillful, but he's 10 times the player Robinho has been for us.

Stop listening and believing Talksport and reading the press and watching Skysports and MOTD.

Start to look at him live, make your own opinion.

We don't look at him live?!

Ok, so everyone here never goes to games live.

Okaaay....

He has poor matches (so does Messi!).

Trouble is, Robinho has a hell of a lot more "poor matches" a season!

He was shit last season wasn't he - 15 goals. get real.

He was shit for most of the away games.

He turns it on when he can be arsed.

rogdogblue said:
Just needs a goal to light his game up.
Hope he wins us both legs of the semi and shuts up all the sheep.

i think he would get as much confidence from winning a crunching tackle as a goal. someone needs to get him to one side at training a teach him how to make the proper use of his light frame. its embarrassing how timid he is when attacking the ball. not expecting him to be a tiatto but it will help his game to learn how to actually tackle a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.