Robinho.

Soulboy said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
"I'm very happy about the interest that Barcelona have in me, playing in the Nou Camp it is much easier to be the best player in the world than at City," Robinho told Radio Bandeirantes in Brazil.

Loyalty should work TWO ways!

Just remind me again... how old is that quote?

What has its age got to do with anything?

Do you honestly think that Robinho would NOW rather be here than at Barca?

He said he was "very happy" that Barcelona were interested in him. Was that showing City loyalty? Was that showing us fans respect and loyalty?

I don't blame him for wanting to play for Barca. What I object to is him publically courting them in the press.

And you come on here saying we should show him loyalty?

Especially after his half arsed, pathetic displays... and after storming down the tunnel when he's been subbed - again showing NO loyalty or respect to the fans and players.

I'll show him loyalty when he puts a shift in and actually contributes something positive to the team.

At the moment all he seems to be doing is taking the piss until he gets a move to a place more to his liking.

Soulboy said:
"I'm very happy about the interest that Barcelona have in me, playing in the Nou Camp it is much easier to be the best player in the world than at City," Robinho told Radio Bandeirantes in Brazil.

Loyalty should work TWO ways!

Just remind me again... how old is that quote?

It's not just an old quote, it's been doctored as well. He never said all that in one sentence at least, all context has been removed to further someon's agenda.

bluem0ng said:
He was shit for most of the away games.

Apart from Ireland who was good in most of the away games oh wise one?

What have the other players got to do with Robinho?

I think you should have another look at the thread title.

And none of the other players claimed that they were aiming to be the best player in the world.

Yours,

Wise One.

bluem0ng said:

And none of the other players claimed that they were aiming to be the best player in the world.

You judge Robinho by different standards to the rest of the players because of unrelated interviews he gives in the media after the season is over, very rational.

bluem0ng said:
It's not just an old quote, it's been doctored as well. He never said all that in one sentence at least, all context has been removed to further someon's agenda.

Source?

You posted the quote and want me to provide a source?

bluem0ng said:

You judge Robinho by different standards to the rest of the players because of unrelated interviews he gives in the media after the season is over, very rational.

After the season is over?

Check the date:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/6443870/Robinho-says-Barcelona-better-placed-than-Manchester-City-to-make-him-worlds-best.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -best.html</a>

You're not very rational.

bluem0ng said:

Yours,

Wise One.

Bluemong has a point. It'd be different if he was the only player to play shit for the majority of our away games last season but that wasn't the case. The whole team was shit on the road. Quite a few of the measly points we got away last season were actually thanks to Robinho in very large ways (Blackburn away - a great finish that I doubt anyone else in the squad would have put away.... and Everton away).
I'm not saying that he wasn't shit away from home - he WAS - but so was everyone else (Hart & Given apart).

It's just a bit unfair to say "ok he was good at home last year but he was shit away" as tho he was the only player like this.

normski6071 said:
He's a wanker mate and Petrov's no better its like playing with 9 men

OK so you want to give some CITY players some abuse.
Some jokers on Satdy 12 year olds going on 30, calling half the team SHIT.

The team obviously had the semi final against the Scum on their minds. Get behind the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.