Robinho.

me myself and i said:
i swear if i see the little prick hes on the deck. hes shown total disrespect too us all, typical brazilian attitude, we all owe him a living the backwerd corrupt ..cks!

Schools finished for the day i see

Looks like it's Scunny for Robbie whilst we rest Bellers for the trip to trafford

You've got to pull your finger out kid

bluefandk said:
simon23 said:
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the eve of one of the biggesxt matches in recent times, there is a huge 67 page thread regarding one of the most talented players to ever pull on a blue shirt. I dont care if you were one of the lucky ones to see the likes of Bell sumerbee et al play but there is no question that on one to one basis skill wise robinho sits at the top with the likes of them

He is going through a bad patch...he isnt playing well i agree but again on the eve of one of the biggest matches in recent times there are loads of fans slagging this guy off.....when there are plenty of others that arent playing well......

why do we have to make robinho the scape goat.......he didnt give the free kick or penealy away...he wasnt in goal and should have stopped the free kick...he wasnt the one int eh wall who moved out of the way (de Jong).........WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE A SCAPEGOAT!!!.....????

FFS!!.....GET BEHIND HIM WHETHER OR NOT HE PLAYS......!!!!!

SOME FANS ARE INTENT ON SHOOTING THIS CLUB IN THE FOOT....STOP JUMPING ON THE MEDIA BANDWAGON AND HELPING DESTROY THE CLUB FROM WITHIN!!!

I remember when the goat started as a City-player, the boo-boys got on his back asap, we have always had people, who were more interested in a moan rather than getting behind the players.

Id bring him on v Scunny if were 3 up..

There's been a lot of talk on here about "getting behind our players" as if that will make everything alright. Now I don't doubt that Robbie has his own fan club but the thing is, a player has got to stand up first in order to get everyone behind him.

Having watched our team for many years, and seen players come and go by the thousands, Robbie just does not give the impression of being willing to bust-a-gut for the cause. He often appears 'not bovvered' and at times more concerned with his own personna.

I'm hoping that the recent spate of bench-warming will actually enable him to see that the team can win games without him, and he is not the epi-centre of the owners ambition. He may have been the first cosmic signing of the new era, but he appears to be on the wane right now, which is a sorry place to be.

I don't imagine for one minute that Robbie swings by Bluemoon just to read what the fans think about him, but if he did, he'd probably get a loud wake-up call.

It's up to him really whether he really wants to stay and be part of the transformation - last night's game showed there are players out there who do bust a gut for the cause.

So Robbie, if you want the fans to get behind you, please stand up and be counted.

new manager almost certainly got the squad together and said its a blank sheet of paper for me
you are all equals , forget whats gone before
and robinho still isnt arsed , or cant do the biz or whatever it is thats stopping him
last nights match was no place for a passenger , i just wish the young lads on here who worship him come round to seeing it

simon23 said:
FFS!!.....GET BEHIND HIM WHETHER OR NOT HE PLAYS......!!!!!

SOME FANS ARE INTENT ON SHOOTING THIS CLUB IN THE FOOT....STOP JUMPING ON THE MEDIA BANDWAGON AND HELPING DESTROY THE CLUB FROM WITHIN!!!

You really do have a completely inflated view of the power of Internet message boards if you think a few dozen people posting negative opinions about Robinho will "destroy the club from within". Try to find a little perspective.

interesting isn't it, he is obviously very upset with the adulation and attention focused on tevez. mancini is doing the right thing by not protecting him, but not singling him out. this is just a normal life situation. it's up to robinho whether he uses it as a spark to get some form going, or sits their in the stands looking blank. either way, we're doing fine without him.

so please, consider it this way. by making a 70 page thread and going so far over the top with some of your criticism, you are actually giving a naughty child the attention he craves. he's like every other member of the squad. he either performs or he doesn't get his stage to perform on.

just like to give my 2 penneth'

Robinho is class, whether he fits into out team may take a little more effort from both parties....

when he came to the club he wanted the club to change its attitude regarding winning games... he wanted to win them all ...no matter the opposition... i do not doubt that he wants to be the best... i wish other players would believe in their abililty, as does he..

When Ronaldo, started over the otherside i remember him being ridiculled for his flamboyance theatrics and lack of workrate... but at least they believed in him....

When he gets a few consistant starts, you will all be eating your words...

how many were raving when he came... i was !!.. now we got him ..now we dont want him... sounds like a f**ked up attitude... we were never like that....

****SO, GET OFF HIS BACK and start singing 'WE GOT ROBINHO' again**

..and see how he reacts....

always nice to here a cheer.. C'mon you blues ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.