ROBINHO'S - IF TRUE FINE OR ONE MATCH SUSPENSION OR BOTH?

Holyheadmanc said:
MonsallBlue said:
No cook said is a disciplinary issue

AH Shit!!!

Just seems like one thing after the other at the mo! Watchin SSN, Im even getting sick of hearing about us!! lol!!! Wont last once all this is cleared up though =)

Only one thing worse than being talked about...

NOT being talked about!

Cook was asked if Robiniho had told Kaka not to come and Cook didn't answer the question, which is weird.

Pam said:
Cook was asked if Robiniho had told Kaka not to come and Cook didn't answer the question, which is weird.

What he said was that there has been a hell of a lot of speculation and they won't comment on any of it...

we should all get our head from up Robinho's arse and sell the t**t if has genuinely gone AWOL. We need to set a president that that sort of behaviour is not allowed at this club. No player should be allowed to go AWOL and play for the club again. This makes him no better than Craig Bellamy and look at the reaction we have given to him

Josh1111 said:
we should all get our head from up Robinho's arse and sell the t**t if has genuinely gone AWOL. We need to set a president that that sort of behaviour is not allowed at this club. No player should be allowed to go AWOL and play for the club again. This makes him no better than Craig Bellamy and look at the reaction we have given to him

Well said. Want Robinho to stay as he is still world class, but he cannot just think he is bigger than the club.

Josh1111 said:

Disagree on one point Bellamy took strike action 36hrs before West Ham where playing a important match, City didn't have a game for 10 days!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Josh1111 said:

Disagree on one point Bellamy took strike action 36hrs before West Ham where playing a important match, City didn't have a game for 10 days!

I agree with that to be fair, just trying to use it as an example. Just because he is Robinho doesn't mean he should be treated differently. Who knows, it might all be bullsh*t but i doubt it

I think when he gets back the club should buy him a birthday cake with 25 candles and after all the players have sung 'Happy Birhtday' to him he could make a wish.....................

Cos he's a fucking attention seeker.

It'll be interesting to see how Craig Bellamy deals with his tantrums - there'll be some fireworks.

Josh1111 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:

I agree with that to be fair, just trying to use it as an example. Just because he is Robinho doesn't mean he should be treated differently. Who knows, it might all be bullsh*t but i doubt it

I'm not sure what actions happened to Bellamy(and frankly I don't care that's an in house issue for West Ham), but at City Robinho, IF true should be fined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.