Robinho's in the 25

Chippy_boy said:
I hope we all get behind Robinho. Let's wipe the slate clean and give the lad a 2nd chance and see how he gets on.

1. He was the first superstar to come to us (for whatever reason) but Hull away in winter is a bloody shock to anyone's system let alone someone from who grew up playing on the beach in Brazil.

2. Being arrested for rape in a foreign country mustn't have exactly been a giggle either.

3. Getting used to clods like Rory fucking Delap kick the shit out of you probably takes some getting used to.

4. Being boo'd off the pitch isn't great either is it.

So are we surprised he wanted to go home, to the warmth, where he's loved and can play his magic without having lumps kicked out of him? We shouldn't be.

But he's back. It's a new dawn. We have some new world class players who can have the shit kicked out of them instead. It won't all be about "let's flatten Robinho", which it was for his first season and a half.

Let's give the guy a break and see what one of the worlds best players can do for us.

Absolutly perfect post, I watched him play the other night for Brazil as captain and most experienced player, he was a different gravy, can't wait to see him wearing the bule shirt again.
I personally hope he starts at Spurs!<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:17 pm --<br /><br />
Chippy_boy said:
I hope we all get behind Robinho. Let's wipe the slate clean and give the lad a 2nd chance and see how he gets on.

1. He was the first superstar to come to us (for whatever reason) but Hull away in winter is a bloody shock to anyone's system let alone someone from who grew up playing on the beach in Brazil.

2. Being arrested for rape in a foreign country mustn't have exactly been a giggle either.

3. Getting used to clods like Rory fucking Delap kick the shit out of you probably takes some getting used to.

So are we surprised he wanted to go home, to the warmth, where he's loved and can play his magic without having lumps kicked out of him? We shouldn't be.

But he's back. It's a new dawn. We have some new world class players who can have the shit kicked out of them instead. It won't all be about "let's flatten Robinho", which it was for his first season and a half.

Let's give the guy a break and see what one of the worlds best players can do for us.

Absolutly perfect post, I watched him play the other night for Brazil as captain and most experienced player, he was a different gravy, can't wait to see him wearing the bule shirt again.
I personally hope he starts at Spurs!

sir malcom said:
BesiktasIstanbul said:
Hey friends,i am new here but i would like to ask you,
do not you think that he signs for another team??
no possiblity?
i dont think so mate,until at least january at least...

maybe dude but..
Actually i am a Besiktas fan from Turkey but iternationally i support Blues wherever they are..
i just wonder that our team board was in London and they said we signet with Robinho and waiting for Adebayor's answer..
Havent you heard anythıng about ıt??

I have always loved Robinho prior to his exploits here, would accept him back if he was willing to work, and I agree, when did he ever get back for Madrid or Brazil, not what we bought him for. He is an attacking mid/winger.

Chippy_boy said:

Well said!

so bellamy is shown the door, after giving his all to our great club, robino is welcomed back,after all the disrespect he has shown us. how anyone could want this sad excuse of a man, is beyond comprehension. keep bellamy he`s a winner.

poyntonblueboy said:
so bellamy is shown the door, after giving his all to our great club, robino is welcomed back,after all the disrespect he has shown us. how anyone could want this sad excuse of a man, is beyond comprehension. keep bellamy he`s a winner.

because as long as he wears a city shirt you should always support the guy

poyntonblueboy said:

What has Bellamy ever won?

The man might run around a lot and chase the ball like a dog chases a bone, or a cat chases a mouse, but as for a winner, he couldn't even win an argument, with a quiet, unasuming Italian.

Robinho is being welcomed back, because we know what he is capable of, and under this manager, with his style and his own players around who won't bully him and get away with it, then we might see a different Robinho.

There is a reason why top sides like Barcelona, Madrid etc have either had or want Robinho at their club, and Bellamy is able to get sides like Fulham, Sunderland, West Ham and Blackburn chasing and wanting him.

Bellamy is an idiot, that has opened his gob once too often and this time has put his foot in it, Mancini has shown him respect throughout the 6 months that they obviously haven't been getting along, he bad-mouths his boss first chance he gets, just like Onouha, whose attitude also stinks (as well as his game), it was time to go.

No great loss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.