Robinho's time has come?

scotty said:
Ricster said:
Well maybe what he has said to Stevie is now good enough for you to stop making pointless fucking threads when there are about 100 threads on the whole Robinho saga.

Its that pointless you pillock that everybody is talking about it and all showing an interest or point of view, this it was message boards are for, OPINIONS. you prat Ricster, you dont have to read or contribute if you don't want too,

All i was trying to do was point out that there were, before you posted your version, about a gazillion other threads about the Robinho rumours that you could have put your one in, instead of moaning cos Robinho wont do what you want him to.

As for insulting me, unless you know me, i find it very hard for you to be able to judge me, so i'll take your "PRAT" comment as a bit of immaturity and possibly because its just been confirmed that Robinho's English is very bad making your smugness turn into a bit of embaressment.

Thanks for your reply.

We will find out in January or sometime during the next transfer window but feel free to add more idle chit chat.

While SI's words are encouraging they are merely that.

If Robbie like any other player wants to leave and is wanted elsewhere then a deal will be struck.

It serves little if someone in management for example says he is going nowhere because in the end they know they don't want to have a player on their books that doesn't want to be there or would prefer to be somewhere else and makes his intentions well known.

I would be surprised if Robby finished his career at the club he leaves us for , like the majority of good players these days he is not a one club man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.