Robinho's time has come?

Would swap Di Maria for Robinho quite happily, a star of the future for sure and getting him so young he'd hopefully settle in the UK well.

I think Robinho should be making a statement too to make his intentions clear to the club and the fans.

The fact his English is not good makes no difference, it doesn't have to be a live/vocal one and he does have a translator with a pen and paper.

I couldn't care less if he did go. I've lost time for him ever since he belittled his City team mates after a stormer for Brazil, and a lot has changed for the better for our club since without his contributions.

I'd rather an obviously top player stay with us of course, but only if he genuinely wants to.

wearenotreallyhere said:
I think Robinho should be making a statement too to make his intentions clear to the club and the fans.

The fact his English is not good makes no difference, it doesn't have to be a live/vocal one and he does have a translator with a pen and paper.

I couldn't care less if he did go. I've lost time for him ever since he belittled his City team mates after a stormer for Brazil, and a lot has changed for the better for our club since without his contributions.

I'd rather an obviously top player stay with us of course, but only if he genuinely wants to.
Exactly, slagging off your club and your team mates equates to shitting into the hand that feeds you and wiping your arse with your colleagues clothes. He aint irreplaceable!

He's not come out and said he wishes to stay with Man City,this is quite alarming. However, the article where the first transcript was taking from about him saying "playing for Barca would be a dream ect" they only paraphrased the article. He said that he had a contract with City and he was willing to fulfill it. We need to support Robbie and get him back into the team. Like him or not, him coming to City has made us a global club,he's one of the best footballers in the world and the amount of attention on the pitch he creates is unmatched.

He had two players on him everygame last season and he scored 15 goals. We need him in the team,forget about all the off field crap in the papers!

CTID

From the Guardian article mentioned on the previous page:

This is the disappointment for Hughes: that Robinho is not, it seems, willing to buy into the new regime when he believes there are greater adventures to be had at Barcelona. He was the first player to sign up to the Abu Dhabi revolution but when the sheikhs take their seats in the royal box tomorrow he will be missing because of his injured ankle and, despite the denials, there is every chance this fixture will have to get used to going ahead without him in future years.

The article is mostly an interview with Ireland and comes across as an official PR leak - with the club saying the right things publicly about Robbie going nowhere, but sewing the seeds for a move.

I think he'll stay. Now he's had a night out in Failsworth, the bright lights of Barcelona don't seem anything like as attractive.

For all those saying robbie should make a statement.Well he did when these rumours first started and seeing as these rumours keep coming up every other week how many statements do you need?I honestly don't know why people worry so much no player is bigger than the club,if he goes he goes,I for one won't hold a grudge if he moves to Barcelona but theres plenty of decent players out there that will be more suited to the English game.I want him to stay but also can quite easily live without him.

I have never seen Neddy make a statement to say he wants to stay at City, shall we run him out of town too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.