Robinho's time has come?

I dont give a fuck if he go's or stays, how come with some players its always will he wont he ??

subject is boring, anyway he's shite away..

How can you blame Robinho for unsettling the club and players? How do you know this? Or is this just something you are pulling out your arse without backing up with facts? Christ.

moomba said:
Until such a time that we agree to sell him, and he agrees to leave we should continue to use him, and consider ourselves fortunate that such a quality player is wearing our shirt.

And he should feel fortunate that he's being paid £160,000 to do so.

Fuck Robinho, we don't have time for people who want to throw their toys out of the pram which he has done when he fucked of to Brazil after we didn't get Kaka and will more than likely do it again if City deny him a move to Barca if he supposedly wants to go.

Bye Robbie, shut the door on the way out aswell.

moomba said:
Until such a time that we agree to sell him, and he agrees to leave we should continue to use him, and consider ourselves fortunate that such a quality player is wearing our shirt.
Concise & to the point.

BlueSinclair said:
How can you blame Robinho for unsettling the club and players? How do you know this? Or is this just something you are pulling out your arse without backing up with facts? Christ.

I said he belittled the rest of our players, and I'm getting my info - not from my arse - but from an interview I saw him do following a Brazil World Cup qualifier months back (just b4 the bollox rape allegations if I remember right) when he had a screamer and scored a couple for his country.

He got asked why he hasn't been doing what he did for Brazil for City at club level and he pretty much turned round and said that the players he has around him at City are not as good and so he can't be at his best with them.

He didn't say it with malice or anything, I just think it was inappropriate (even if possibly a tad true at the time) and a bit disrespectful to his work colleagues who I support.

If he still feels like that and wants to leave (and if I interpreted it correctly) then what I am saying is let him coz we're now in a position not to have to bend over backwards to keep our best players as they can be replaced. If not then glad he wants to stay coz he is quality. Christ.

I don't think it's a great idea to expect players to release public statements just to satisfy needy fans.

mcfcliam said:
Fuck Robinho, we don't have time for people who want to throw their toys out of the pram which he has done when he fucked of to Brazil after we didn't get Kaka and will more than likely do it again if City deny him a move to Barca if he supposedly wants to go.

lol, didn't realise it was half-term

bluem0ng said:
mcfcliam said:

lol, didn't realise it was half-term

What?

It's my opinion and I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me.

Clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.