Rodney Marsh Q&A "I left my heart in Manchester"

Wonderful stuff. Unforgettable. Thanks.

Not my first Derby but my first home Derby as a season ticket holder.
Can’t understand how they denied Colin a hat trick in that game, the ‘own goal’ was already going in. If it was Sir Combover Tout or the ungrateful transplant queue jumper, they would have given them the hat trick

Did I pick Rodney up wrong with the seasons.
He said he was a sub at the start and his first goal against the rags was at the swamp as a sub in an 3/1 win.
Signed at the end of the March transfer deadline
Allison couldn’t wait to get Marsh into the side and despite not quite recovering from a slight groin strain and not being totally fit, he was plunged into the home game with Chelsea, with Towers relegated to the bench. More than 53,000 turned out to see his home debut – some 10,000 above the average attendance that season, and City edged the game 1-0.

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2019/city-dna/city-dna-26-citys-rock-and-roll-star

Thanks for that Longsight,The King took the piss out of their midfield on his own,how fucking good did the Kippax look,and i was in there,
Happy days.
Loved Franny giving that dirty red bastard O’Neill a dig (8.00) after a dangerous knee-high foul, especially as Best’s assault on Glyn Pardoe would still have been fresh in the memory. Think he cracked him one off the ball second half as well!

Who did you play for in the NASL mate?
Played in the Indoor version for Chicago in 1986-87, before getting a job as a Financial Analyst and going semi-pro! (No money in football back then, and not that much now, unless you’re a franchise player!)

I was drafted by San Diego Sockers in the MISL and went out there for awhile. Kaz Deyna and Ade Coker (WHU) were their big English players, and they had an English manager whose name escapes me. However, their financial offer was not that hood and basically relied on me having another job to live in San Diego, plus my wife was raised in Chicago and already had a job there, so the choice wasn’t that hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.