Rodney Marsh v Yaya Toure

Just posted on the Yaya thread but might have been better here.

I have some good memories of Marsh as a player but as a pundit he's a complete irrelevance. Feels obliged to say something controversial now and then to keep up the maverick image and ensure the next pay cheque. Pretends he's ITK but totally superficial.

Class act from Yaya to fight off a typical weak, attention-seeking attack on an established player by a forgoten "pundit". Hope Marsch loose all credibility in eyes of potential employers if he had any left yet.

Perhaps Rodney should reflect on his disastrous contribution when he joined us for the last few games of the 71-2 season.

From a seemingly unassailable position he played a major part in cocking up our run in and ending the season in 4th. It was a disaster to replace the hard working Ian Mellor and Tony Towers who had both contributed to take us clear at the top of Division 1, with this prima donna.

spamalot said:
Perhaps Rodney should reflect on his disastrous contribution when he joined us for the last few games of the 71-2 season.

From a seemingly unassailable position he played a major part in cocking up our run in and ending the season in 4th. It was a disaster to replace the hard working Ian Mellor and Tony Towers who had both contributed to take us clear at the top of Division 1, with this prima donna.

We didn`t need another signing that late on into the season and I was gutted that he replaced Tony Towers who was having a great season.
His play certainly slowed us down and like many I was convinced that the title was ours with only what,half a dozen or so games left ?

Spot on Oakie Cokie, Towers was a great player and having a great season, and a Blackley lad........

Marsh is the reason I support City.
But he is a complete and utter tosser.
At least his mate Best had an excuse for being a prick.

spamalot said:

Tbf he was on the sports bar a while back and more or less agreed that him signing had been responsible, as it unsettled the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.