Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember that occasion right at the end, he was fantastic today. It's baffling so many City fans don't really get him.
Just before the save Bravo made he committed a foul which allowed them to pump the ball into the City box.

Couple of occasions today one important one right at the end where he fouled someone and could have cost us. He needs to play alongside quicker players in my opinion
What situation was that?

Only time I recall him notably fouling a player was when Kev slipped on the ball and Rodri, as last man in midfield, made the absolute right decision to foul the player that was running at the two defenders we had back at the time with space ahead of him and other Villa players in support.

Says a lot about him that he seems to up his game in the important matches. Said from day one he is a class act and at 23 is perfect for us - just don't get those who say he's too slow cause that my friends is rubbish.

He bossed the midfield today along with Phil, and has had some below average games and above average games in the past, but if he ups his game in important matches what that tells us is he should have the same drive and professionalism regardless of the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.