Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep paid him some well deserved compliments in China. The PL is a stern test and he looked vulnerable today - with more training time I think we will be able to move on from Javi Garcia comparisons tho'.

Very pleased with him today , a safe pair of hands(feet) in midfield , plays it simple keeps the ball moving he is the ideal Pep player , he stood up to some dirty tricks from the Dippers , but if he has played for Simeone he will know all about the dark arts and i am sure Dinho will give him some tips. Early days , he is no Fernandinho , but he could develop into a great addition to the squad , save judgement for a couple of months.

Needs to let go of the ball slightly quicker but a very promising "debut" against tough opposition
Didn’t see the game today but the one thing I thought he did well in the other pre season games was shift the ball quickly and usually forward. He’ll have a steep learning curve and Liverpool as much as they are twats are a very good side. Looking forward to seeing him progress

Looks like a very solid player, the type you always can trust to do the job. He may never be one to set the pitch on fire, but we have many others who are more than capable of that.

Very pleased with him today , a safe pair of hands(feet) in midfield , plays it simple keeps the ball moving he is the ideal Pep player , he stood up to some dirty tricks from the Dippers , but if he has played for Simeone he will know all about the dark arts and i am sure Dinho will give him some tips. Early days , he is no Fernandinho , but he could develop into a great addition to the squad , save judgement for a couple of months.

Think he's more Barry than dinho, and I mean that as a good thing. Barry was mopping up for yaya a couple of years before we brought in dinho and he was never the all action kind of player.

He was caught in possession a couple of times early on but everything else was really encouraging and he grew into the pace of the game. I'm really fucking excited about him.

I thought he was very good and stood out as knowing what he would be doing with the ball before it arrived. He created a lot of openings.

Impressed, good in the tackle and he distributed the ball well albeit there were a few misplaced passes. Good signing.

There are good signs from him, but he's not Dinho yet though. He'll need time to adjust to PL, though there won't be many games with such pressure as this one was.

Think he's more Barry than dinho, and I mean that as a good thing. Barry was mopping up for yaya a couple of years before we brought in dinho and he was never the all action kind of player.

He was caught in possession a couple of times early on but everything else was really encouraging and he grew into the pace of the game. I'm really fucking excited about him.

The fact he played for one of the best defensive teams in europe under a manager who can nullify opposition teams is the reason i am very pleased we signed him , he knows his defensive responsibilities and your spot on Barry is a great comparison and he was vastly underrated when he wore our shirt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.