Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better footballer than Barry, by a distance, learning to be as good at predicting where the ball will go but GB was the best I've ever seen at that.

I think Rodri will nail it though.

Uncanny how often GB was in the right place at the right time. He could smell danger but it does take time to develop that sort of ability.

Better footballer than Barry, by a distance, learning to be as good at predicting where the ball will go but GB was the best I've ever seen at that.

I think Rodri will nail it though.
Got to agree.and I rated Barry very highly.workrate discipline unselfish play and carrying out the tactical instructions to a tee of managers as chalk and cheese as Hughes and then Mancini.Both managers picked him every game.

But Rodri just oozes class.Going to be very interesting watching his City career. .esp in the big games ..and in Europe. Looks a quality quality purchase.

I'd say he has a very controlled aggression,he looks like he is well on his way to mastering the dark arts too :-)

Dinho will approve.

Little late to the party but I made a somewhat joke/whiny post in his transfer thread this summer about the dark arts and that ‘concern’ is already squashed.

I can’t even whine about his pace now either because his timing, positioning, height, and intelligence is too high too.

No wonder Atleti forced us to manually deposit the funds in Spain!

Edit: final ball! That’s the position if he’s your boo boy.

The sheikh really needs to increase his investment in human cloning technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.