Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from his footballing ability, I like how assertive he is on the pitch, whether it be telling teammates where to be, where to pass etc. He is in the very early days of developing into a leader for us. Won’t be long before he’s on our 5-player captain committee.

Most impressive thing for me. He just doesn't look for a second as a noobie in our team. He's so confident he acts like it's his 5th season with us. Cancelo, for example, still looks shit scared when he comes in, but not Rodri.

Shows really in what kind of hands this club are. Knew we had to replace Fernandinho and never panicked, even after Jorginho saga. And got a brilliant one.

Most impressive thing for me. He just doesn't look for a second as a noobie in our team. He's so confident he acts like it's his 5th season with us. Cancelo, for example, still looks shit scared when he comes in, but not Rodri.

Shows really in what kind of hands this club are. Knew we had to replace Fernandinho and never panicked, even after Jorginho saga. And got a brilliant one.
Exactly. We could see it in his press conference when he signed, the way he calmly swatted the press. They were all in awe of him by the end, and that same calm, unassuming confidence translates onto the pitch. You can see his brain ticking, he is absorbing everything Pep says and in some aspects of our play, he is relaying what he’s learned to other players as and when he sees fit. He is serious long-term captaincy competition for KDB after Silva leaves. He’s THAT impressive.

Reminds me of this.
d699f0d97d410857e99a2324c3c38c58.gif

Just doesn’t seem fair.
Da fuk. Was that John Stockton? I don't remember this :)

We’ve been very lucky to have the privilege of watching defensive mids like Gaz baz
,Fernandinho and now Rodri.

Maybe I'm crazy, but...

Silva captain for this season.
Fernandinho/Aguero next season.
Rodri long term after that.
Let Kevin focus on his own game.

I'm already that impressed with him.

This guy is going to take us up another level!

Future captain. He's so good at everything. Reads the game well, can defend, I love when he takes on players randomly, calm, tall, strong. Literally seems like he was created in Pep's lab. Perfect player.

Maybe I'm crazy, but...

Silva captain for this season.
Fernandinho/Aguero next season.
Rodri long term after that.
Let Kevin focus on his own game.

I'm already that impressed with him.

This guy is going to take us up another level!
Aguero is not captain material. Kevin is the most likely candidate to be captain next season, he oozes the personality on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.