Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fern was definitely out there from day one 'balling'.

Distinctly remember us playing pre-season games in Hong Kong with a water logged pitch when he joined and he fit in like a glove.

Not really, it took him time to adjust but never looked back since then. The way Rodri is progressing is wonderful, i think by January he will be on another level

I like Frenkie De Jong. Watched him a few times and currently watching him now. He's very good but thankfully we did not sign him. Not because he is not good enough but Rodri is quite simply better. There is not one aspect of the game I can think of in which De Jong is superior. Yes, he is younger but Rodri is a class above, in my opinion, and will be throughout his career.

Excellent performance last night and beginning to show why we bought him. Still finding his feet but will only get better.

I like Frenkie De Jong. Watched him a few times and currently watching him now. He's very good but thankfully we did not sign him. Not because he is not good enough but Rodri is quite simply better. There is not one aspect of the game I can think of in which De Jong is superior. Yes, he is younger but Rodri is a class above, in my opinion, and will be throughout his career.

De Jong is playing out of position and not being used properly. He's a better dribbler, passer and even more press resistant than Rodri.

That's not to say Rodri isn't a better fit for what we needed, but De Jong was someone the club really wanted for a reason. He's the embodiment of Guardiola/Cruyff football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.