Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson,Walker,Laporte,Silva,Fern,DeBruyne,Foden,Sane,Sterling,Bernardo,Aguero are all world class players.
Bravo,Mendy,Stones,Otamendi,Cancelo,Gundogan,Mahrez,Jesus aren't good enough for one reason or another.
Rodri,Zinchenko and angelino belong in the(Can do better) Category.
Pep needs to get his finger out and do what we all know needs to be done.

Well be sure to give him your valuable opinions , he's fucking shit at this management thing.

Ederson,Walker,Laporte,Silva,Fern,DeBruyne,Foden,Sane,Sterling,Bernardo,Aguero are all world class players.
Bravo,Mendy,Stones,Otamendi,Cancelo,Gundogan,Mahrez,Jesus aren't good enough for one reason or another.
Rodri,Zinchenko and angelino belong in the(Can do better) Category.
Pep needs to get his finger out and do what we all know needs to be done.

Foden is not world class player. He might be in the future, but he certainly didn't prove anything so far to be the one. Didn't have much time to prove it, but anyway, he didn't.

Whenever Ive seen him, lack of pace hasn't really been an issue as he's smart enough to anticipate attacks and is usually in a good spot to intercept. His use of the ball has been very good too. I dont see why he gets all the bashing.

He was our worst player in last two games, apart from Mendy. Did absolutely nothing of what you wrote there. Was slow, totally positionally awful and did nothing with the ball as he was never remotely close to it. It was sad to see how lost he looked vs Shakhtar.

He was better than that before injury though, so hopefully it's just bit of fitness issue.

Last edited:
Whenever Ive seen him, lack of pace hasn't really been an issue as he's smart enough to anticipate attacks and is usually in a good spot to intercept. His use of the ball has been very good too. I dont see why he gets all the bashing.
Because he's new and the results are "bad".
Football supporters are more fickle than 15yo girls. They' ll be signing his praises soon enough.
Before his injury he was consistently one of the best City players on the pitch and in the beginning of the season he was keeping a top class player like Fern out of the team purely on merrit.
I have no idea what games people are watching but I have rarely been so impressed with a new young player that adapted so instantely to a new system and new circumstances.
He's young, he's class and I'm super pleased that we signed him.
End of.

Horrible **** of a player but very effective at what he does.
Was completely useless for an entire season while "adapting".
Rodri came here, instantly played like a champ and kept Fern out of the team.
Much better on the ball. Much better positioning. Wins most of his 50/50's. But you would prefer an inferiour Fabinho because Liverpool are doing better at this very moment in time?

Was completely useless for an entire season while "adapting".
Rodri came here, instantly played like a champ and kept Fern out of the team.
Much better on the ball. Much better positioning. Wins most of his 50/50's. But you would prefer an inferiour Fabinho because Liverpool are doing better at this very moment in time?

Atm yes, imo Fabinho is the better player.

That's not to say that can't / won't change.

Atm yes, imo Fabinho is the better player.

That's not to say that can't / won't change.
Rodri has just come back from injury and isn't up to speed. So. In this exact moment in time, I agree.
Over the entire season so far, Rodri has been far the better player and I say this unironically. He's more talented and complete than Fabinho and it shows.

Rodri has just come back from injury and isn't up to speed. So. In this exact moment in time, I agree.
Over the entire season so far, Rodri has been far the better player and I say this unironically. He's more talented and complete than Fabinho and it shows.

Not ****y enough though imo. Too 'nice'. We need a bit of steel to us. Kompany/ NDJ warrior type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.