Rodri - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany was a midfielder when we signed him!

why do ppl keep spouting stuff like this? he was a defender and not a midfielder. he wanted to play in midfield (one of the reasons why he joined) but it didn't last long. he played cb at anderlecht and hamburg. after some games here as a dm he was moved back by us too, think it was against schalke when this started.

why do ppl keep spouting stuff like this? he was a defender and not a midfielder. he wanted to play in midfield (one of the reasons why he joined) but it didn't last long. he played cb at anderlecht and hamburg. after some games here as a dm he was moved back by us too, think it was against schalke when this started.
Yeah, the first thing Mancini did when he arrived was move Kompany into defence.

World class as always -> love this guy <3

Will be even better - flawless - when laporte and another world-class centre back will start playing behind him.
I mean laporte loves to press higher and same applies to koulibaly for example. If rodri has such kind of support,
then in terms of other parts of the game - he is TOP TOP central midfielder..

He has everything needed to be one of the best defensive midfielders ever to play the game.

And, if I’m being completely honest with myself (and the missus), searching within my heart of hearts...

I would.

Had a very good game, although I was very disappointed to see him not chase back in the lead up to their goal. That's not on Rodders - if there's a fuck up, get back there as if your life depends on it.

I was really impressed with how available he always was when we were in possession. He bailed us out a few times just by being there for a pass.

He's a good foil for Bernardo and Gundogan.

I was really impressed with how available he always was when we were in possession. He bailed us out a few times just by being there for a pass.

He's a good foil for Bernardo and Gundogan.
Replied before reading your post. Said the same. Never hides, always wants the ball, always moves to make himself available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.