Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

Have you walked around Gibraltar? Some scary flats away from the tourist bits. Mostly Spanish speaking and looking residents.

If Ukraine surrendered to Russia today, and millions of Russians moved there over the next few months and became the majority, and in 5 years time the minority Ukranians call for independence, democracy says the Russian majority don't want that. Or have I got that wrong?
Could be talking about the US of America here, years ago i worked in South Africa and one of the Afrikan blokes over there said where we slipped up was they didn’t follow the American example massacre the indigenous people to the point of extinction then give em the vote.

If Ukraine surrendered to Russia today, and millions of Russians moved there over the next few months and became the majority, and in 5 years time the minority Ukranians call for independence, democracy says the Russian majority don't want that. Or have got that wrong?
yes, on the length of time. These Falkland islanders and Gibralterians have a couple of centuries of ancestry, history and culture attached to that place, as British subjects. Quite a few of our lads died fighting to get it back based on the population's wish to stay British. IF, the people wished to change, it should be debated, along with Spain giving back half a million Km of land it has taken and still has in North Africa.( And the Balearics and the Canaries.)

I'm not sure the British can point fingers at Americans as to how badly the native Americans were treated.
Didn’t reflect well but i’d say they were treated better pre 1776 than the mass slaughter they endured post 1776, hence the number sort out Canada and the Great White Queens protection.

yes, on the length of time. These Falkland islanders and Gibralterians have a couple of centuries of ancestry, history and culture attached to that place, as British subjects. Quite a few of our lads died fighting to get it back based on the population's wish to stay British. IF, the people wished to change, it should be debated, along with Spain giving back half a million Km of land it has taken and still has in North Africa.( And the Balearics and the Canaries.)
OK so over how long a period of time does it come acceptable? You say 5 years is too soon but a couple of centuries is ok....

OK so over how long a period of time does it come acceptable? You say 5 years is too soon but a couple of centuries is ok....
If you go to Gib you’ll find awful lot of people of British descent awful lot more of Spanish descent all of whom would rather be governed by the UK than Spain, that’s good enough for me.

Last edited:
But you can sing about a famine or being up to your knees in blood and they don’t care. Fuck Uefa and fifa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.