Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

You obviously know very little about the politics of the area. For both Gibraltarians and the Spanish this is not just about 'some fucknugget' taking offence. Anyone who has been to the area knows how both sides feel about it.
Spent a lot of time in Andalusia never once heard it mentioned, had lots of friendly bants with Malaga fans about Manuel Pellgrini. Footy vastly more important than politics.

But do the mainland british subjects care that rodri sang itwas spanish? no so my loyalties lie with our player not a rock that has no interest to me.
I would think quite a few do, don’t really have loyalty to players they come and go not too many show loyalty to the club so it’s club before players to me but hey ho.

I would think quite a few do, don’t really have loyalty to players they come and go not too many show loyalty to the club so it’s club before players to me but hey ho.
When I say player it means club also, Rodri fetting sanctioned affects City and us fans so balls to UEFA and FIFA

It's gibralta FA opinion that I give zero fucks about

Legally apparently. But morally?

If I came to your house with a few mates and forcefully removed your family, how many years does it take to become legally miine?
And if the police came to the house after 6 months to evict us and the five of us living in it took a vote and all of us wanted to remain there, would the police accept that and declare it was ours?
You need to learn a bit of history. And how the Americans played a crucial part in the Falklands story.
"History... just one thing after another" :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.