Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

It’s a British Overseas Territory so it’s our responsibility. If they want to declare independence then they can and we can forget about them but they won’t so it’s where we are.
I know, I'm just genuinely surprised anyone in Spain, the UK, or elsewhere cares about a tiny sliver of land with a rock and a few thousand expats. Not like it's changed hands in the last couple centuries or there's still a bunch of Barbary Pirates hanging off the coast of North Africa

Last edited:
I know, I'm just genuinely surprised anyone in Spain, the UK, or elsewhere cares about a tiny sliver of land with a rock and a few thousand expats. Not like it's changed hands in the last couple centuries or there's still a bunch of Barbary Pirates hanging off the coast of North Africa
Not just a sliver of land with a rock .it's one of the most secure navel security bases in the world .it took me 12 months to get a pass just to work on the air con. It is a maze of tunnels unde the rock with armed guards everywhere

Not just a sliver of land with a rock .it's one of the most secure navel security bases in the world .it took me 12 months to get a pass just to work on the air con. It is a maze of tunnels unde the rock with armed guards everywhere
Fair enough. Still seems like much ado about nothing to me (the Rodri comments that is) but not my battle to fight.

Not really sure what Rodri has done so wrong? It’s not like he’s led a full scale Spanish invasion of Gibraltar! He’s expressed an opinion - UEFA have taken more action against Rodri than they did against Israel for invading Gaza!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.