Rodri charged by UEFA over Gibraltar chant

Not really sure what Rodri has done so wrong? It’s not like he’s led a full scale Spanish invasion of Gibraltar! He’s expressed an opinion - UEFA have taken more action against Rodri than they did against Israel for invading Gaza!
Jesus Christ. They didnt invade because they were bored. They were attacked.

Any thing to evidence that as I looked into this before posting and after your comment. There's nothing that I could find that backs that up.

Apologies if this has been answered in the subsequent posts but there’s too many to check.

Anyway, this is only from Wikipedia. I did try and find another source but as you seem to have found, it’s difficult to find the exact criteria explained anywhere else.

Originally, it was awarded only to players from Europe and was widely known as the European Footballer of the Year award. In 1995, the Ballon d'Or was expanded to include all players of any origin that have been active at European clubs. The award became a global prize in 2007 with all professional footballers from around the world being eligible;

My favourite City player but the bloke's made a dick of himself. Don't know why they couldn't just enjoy winning the final. Bet they don't even have strong opinions about Gibraltar. Just being drunken nobs.
From Nottingham are you? Have you ever slapped a blond shit bag on a train who "pretended" to be asleep before running off the train at Nottingham?

The reason I ask is there is a cold case mystery which needs solving.

Could be talking about the US of America here, years ago i worked in South Africa and one of the Afrikan blokes over there said where we slipped up was they didn’t follow the American example massacre the indigenous people to the point of extinction then give em the vote.
He didn't know his history very well. The British, yes British because the colonies were British, massacred the ones in the East. The American government did the ones in the West.

Not really sure what Rodri has done so wrong? It’s not like he’s led a full scale Spanish invasion of Gibraltar! He’s expressed an opinion - UEFA have taken more action against Rodri than they did against Israel for invading Gaza!
It's UEFA being selective again with their "no political views" rule.

Pep wearing a yellow ribbon for Catalonian independence is not OK.
Kick the Ruskies out of Ukraine is OK.
Kick the Brits out of Gibraltar is not OK.

He didn't know his history very well. The British, yes British because the colonies were British, massacred the ones in the East. The American government did the ones in the West.
We massacred the Dutch Boers in South Africa, more specifically all the women and children to get the men to surrender. Also the Americans that slaughtered the Indians as well as wiping them out with imported disease were pretty much all Brits who refused to pay a Tea tax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.