Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

A huge loss for us.

We'll see what happens but if we have to buy in January, it'll need to be a top drawer signing.
We all saw how Zubimendi played his part in the 2nd half of the Euros Final for Spain .... he would be the obvious choice for me, p115ing off The Dippers in the process.

Kev needs to make a decision now. It's either us or them.

You would hope that Kev makes the decision in order to further his City career.

Surely his employer deserves consideration , and I am a massive lover of Kev before the abuse follows .

Fuck fuck fuck, need to go into the market in January now. But in the meantime Nunes now needs to show why we paid 53m for him two summers ago. Pray that Rodri comes back from this next season

Nice 2 month rest, plays twice for Spain, we get 120 mins out of him then this.
Fuck off Partey you fugitive, you and your team mates knew what you were doing from the kick off. Well done cunts
I have to ask you. What is it, you think, Partey did in the situation, where Rodri got injured?

We dont need to buy, we have a few who can step up and having gundy back at this time is fantastic

Kaz as much as I love your positivity..

I think we have to come to grips with.. Bernardo, KDB, Gundo, Kova, Akanji, Stones and Rodri are both either approaching or on the wrong side of 30.

We need to get younger and also bed in a new midfield because whoever we get isn't going to play out of this world right now. It'll take a year or 2 of them to learn the City way so the best time to get them in is sooner rather than later.

Also I'm a bit jaded.. I wasn't worried about the ACL but its ACL & MENISCUS. Same thing that Kun had and as much as we all love him.. he wasn't the same player after the meniscus injury. :(

Nothing like looking on the bright side of things is there mate.

Hope you aren't at the next party I go to.
I must say that thought crossed my mind too.
Gutted for the kid, but im not overly worried what it does to our season. Pep finds a way, and I’m confident he will with this situation too.
Not sure we will find who we want in the winter window. We might be better off finding a new but still effective way of playing. Hard to know if Rodri will be the same player when he gets back. Modern surgery normally means a full recovery is possible but some players after a year or more out of action never manage to get fully back in the Grove.
This season winning our Big battle off the pitch and consolidating our position in Europe may represent an excellent return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.