Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

Kev
Pep’s comments on the OS about KDB being ready maybe before the international break, wish he’d said after and Belgium can leave out of games
Kev is not fit for international football and playing for us at this stage. Clearly he seems intent in playing in the next WC but that must not be at our expense. We need a major midfield rebuild over the next two windows.

Kev

Kev is not fit for international football and playing for us at this stage. Clearly he seems intent in playing in the next WC but that must not be at our expense. We need a major midfield rebuild over the next two windows.
And I think we'll get it. It's no coincidence that we were somewhat reserved in this summer's window. Our frugal approach is setting us up for a big splurge in summer 2025. I feel it will be on a par with summer 2017, or may even surpass it.

Kaz as much as I love your positivity..

I think we have to come to grips with.. Bernardo, KDB, Gundo, Kova, Akanji, Stones and Rodri are both either approaching or on the wrong side of 30.

We need to get younger and also bed in a new midfield because whoever we get isn't going to play out of this world right now. It'll take a year or 2 of them to learn the City way so the best time to get them in is sooner rather than later.

Also I'm a bit jaded.. I wasn't worried about the ACL but its ACL & MENISCUS. Same thing that Kun had and as much as we all love him.. he wasn't the same player after the meniscus injury. :(
To be fair to Kaz, she's talking about the January window (I think)

Kaz as much as I love your positivity..

I think we have to come to grips with.. Bernardo, KDB, Gundo, Kova, Akanji, Stones and Rodri are both either approaching or on the wrong side of 30.

We need to get younger and also bed in a new midfield because whoever we get isn't going to play out of this world right now. It'll take a year or 2 of them to learn the City way so the best time to get them in is sooner rather than later.

Also I'm a bit jaded.. I wasn't worried about the ACL but its ACL & MENISCUS. Same thing that Kun had and as much as we all love him.. he wasn't the same player after the meniscus injury. :(
i want to cry really , trying to be positive is not really me, lol

You just know that their idiot of a manager will play him for 90mins in their 2 games over the international

We play so many shit international matches now it's about time players made a decision if the club that pays their wages matter at all now.

They should go on strike internationally.
It used to be the case that international football was the zenith of the football world. In recent years however club teams are now commonly superior to most national sides. Hence many of us now find the international matches particularly outside the major competitions dull and boring. These 3 breaks in the first half of the season are especially trying for many supporters. It would be much better to scrap these pointless games and indeed most qualifying matches as well and use the free space for a 2 or 3 week complete break in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.