Rodri Injury Updates | City say ligament injury (pg117)

Problem is when you have someone as good in their position as Rodri is, then his understudy is not going to be top drawer otherwise he would want to play all the time. The same this applies to Erl's understudy.
A really difficult recruitment problem to solve unfortunately.

Problem is when you have someone as good in their position as Rodri is, then his understudy is not going to be top drawer otherwise he would want to play all the time. The same this applies to Erl's understudy.
What did Madrid, Barcelona, even Liverpool and United do?
Mind you, I suppose formations were different.

Sadly we are now in the position of needing a high class DM for at least 12 months and that's a best case scenario.

This is a major injury to Rodri and it's going to take a long time and a hell of a lot of work to get anywhere near back to his ore injury level.

I don't think we can count on the old Rodri for at least 18 months.

Sadly we are now in the position of needing a high class DM for at least 12 months and that's a best case scenario.

This is a major injury to Rodri and it's going to take a long time and a hell of a lot of work to get anywhere near back to his ore injury level.

I don't think we can count on the old Rodri for at least 18 months.
He will be back for preseason maybe for club World Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.