Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

That was mad but I don't think it helped his career and knees in the long run (one win in 8 fights since) despite almost beating Jones.

Oh yeah it fucked him up good and proper, was just using it as an example of how someone can appear relatively mobile despite tearing an ACL. Hopefully Rodders doesn't have 20 minutes in a cage with the baddest man on the planet in his rehab schedule!

All a bit odd that there has been no word from the club

I think (hope) we might hear that the injury is nowhere near as bad as first thought and the delay is down to them doing extensive tests so they’re sure before they announce it

All a bit odd that there has been no word from the club

I think (hope) we might hear that the injury is nowhere near as bad as first thought and the delay is down to them doing extensive tests so they’re sure before they announce it
We’ll know a bit more later when Pep is interviewed, even if he just says the tests are ongoing. His tone of voice will probably give us an indication.

For all we know, Rodri could have had his surgery today if it’s needed.

We’ll know a bit more later when Pep is interviewed, even if he just says the tests are ongoing. His tone of voice will probably give us an indication.

For all we know, Rodri could have had his surgery today if it’s needed.
Would be dependent upon the amount of swelling and range of movement in the knee other criteria such as local muscle strength shouldn’t apply to Rodri but it’s likely to be 3 weeks
I would guess if he has had it today then it’s likely to not be a rupture

Would be dependent upon the amount of swelling and range of movement in the knee other criteria such as local muscle strength shouldn’t apply to Rodri but it’s likely to be 3 weeks
I would guess if he has had it today then it’s likely to not be a rupture
I don’t know if I want him to have been operated on today or not now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.