Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

He was stood up at our bench on Sunday when Stonesy scored.
Surely he'd be off to the hospital for some type of scan if the physios thought his knee had collapsed.
My understanding of the ACL is you can't do further damage of it by walking. Once it is torn it is torn.

My hope is that it is a less severe tear so we end up talking three months as opposed to the season

No one can fill in for Rodri he is simply the best in the world at his position but surely his deputy for the Spanish team can do a job there?
It's an odd memory at this moment in time, but if you recall when Rodders first arrived, many of our fans called him "Plodri" & were saying "He's no Fernandinho".

Fern was Fern. Rodri is Rodri. If it's one thing I've learned under Pep, it's almost impossible to find like for like replacements for players. However, we've managed to find alternative types of players with a different skill-set, who've proved equally as effective.

With Rodri out, the opportunity presents itself for others within our multi-talented squad to step up & show their worth. If they do, they won't be another Rodri, they'll hopefully become an equally effective version of themselves.

It's a hopeful thought, but this adversity could be the making of someone like Kovacic, Nunes or Grealish in that position.

My understanding of the ACL is you can't do further damage of it by walking. Once it is torn it is torn.

My hope is that it is a less severe tear so we end up talking three months as opposed to the season

Walking is fine, Thiago Santos tore his ACL in both knees in the 1st round against Jon Jones and fought all 5 rounds. Its the being sat with his knees bent behind Pep on the bench I can't see him doing at all.

Absolutely, but there's no doubt it was a bad injury from the get-go.

Reading Lakey's autobiography probably made me more angry than any other sporting memoir I've ever read. I mean, you're sending someone whose knee is fucked to the States for assessment and treatment. So what do you do? Save a few hundred quid by flying him Economy.

I'd say you couldn't make it up, but the attendance figures from those days shows there was nothing Swales couldn't make up.
Exactly, the top hat was fiddling cash left , right and centre, yet was so stupid and tight he treated the clubs biggest asset with no respect.

That period of the club still makes me angry to this day, we were a superb club pre swales and he destroyed everything.

Walking is fine, Thiago Santos tore his ACL in both knees in the 1st round against Jon Jones and fought all 5 rounds. Its the being sat with his knees bent behind Pep on the bench I can't see him doing at all.
That was mad but I don't think it helped his career and knees in the long run (one win in 8 fights since) despite almost beating Jones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.