Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

He's playing from a pretty deep position here. If Pep can coach him up and let him learn from his mistakes, his athleticism can bring something really different to our midfield, which I believe we are missing currently.

Not for me, he has pretty average close ball control, which is a key ingredient to playing DM. He also lacks spatial awareness that others have such as Gundo, Bernardo and Rico

Had to come off twitter seeing too many Arsenal fans celebrating his injury absolute cunts.
Mate, it's awful. I feel ashamed I was so behind Arsenal in the Ferguson-Wenger days. Different times I suppose, but looking back, a lot of the puerile behaviour was driven by Arsenal.

If that video is legit, then I feel a little more hopeful. The day after my ACL rupture, I couldn’t walk like that and I was on crutches with a leg brace. I know everyone is different, but I was in a bad way the day after.

Mate, it's awful. I feel ashamed I was so behind Arsenal in the Ferguson-Wenger days. Different times I suppose, but looking back, a lot of the puerile behaviour was driven by Arsenal.
One thing I can’t get my head around is no matter how much I dislike other teams I would never celebrate another teams player getting seriously injured. Best players playing are what make it a good game. It’s just very odd behaviour that you want another team to suffer injury

One thing I can’t get my head around is no matter how much I dislike other teams I would never celebrate another teams player getting seriously injured. Best players playing are what make it a good game. It’s just very odd behaviour that you want another team to suffer injury
Never trust a fanbase who are happy to support the same team as Cristiano Ronaldo's lapdog, Piers Morgan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.