Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

One thing I can’t get my head around is no matter how much I dislike other teams I would never celebrate another teams player getting seriously injured. Best players playing are what make it a good game. It’s just very odd behaviour that you want another team to suffer injury
Maybe it is a small tear

One thing I can’t get my head around is no matter how much I dislike other teams I would never celebrate another teams player getting seriously injured. Best players playing are what make it a good game. It’s just very odd behaviour that you want another team to suffer injury
There's just no dignity and class, is there? All the more irritating because Arsenal fans bang on about "class" more than any other set of fans.

I can see how opposition players being out can work to our benefit, but actually celebrating it and making the injured player your profile picture is beyond the pale. They want publicly fucking shaming, these people.

If that video is legit, then I feel a little more hopeful. The day after my ACL rupture, I couldn’t walk like that and I was on crutches with a leg brace. I know everyone is different, but I was in a bad way the day after.
Nor I. Tore my ACL and needed crutches the next day as I couldn't put any weight on my leg, nor bend the knee and it was swollen. Not saying he hasn't done something serious but strange he is walking un aided

Deliberately asasination attempt from the off.
A complete and utter disgrace and the ref let them get away with it.
Goodness knows how many tines City players were placed in wrestling holds in the Arse pen area.
Just cheating Arsenal.
Still if ever there was an ebent to unify the team and spur it on to further success - this is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.