Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

Absolutely diabolical the bbc… they’ve opened a have your say on Rodri injury… people posting hope it’s the end of his career etc… my response to one poster that he’s a bot and not a real football fan hoping it’s the end of the career of the best footballers ever to grace the game… removed as I broke a rule… didn’t swear or anything… the bbc are the lowest of the low… allowing that utter drivel to be posted…

Absolutely diabolical the bbc… they’ve opened a have your say on Rodri injury… people posting hope it’s the end of his career etc… my response to one poster that he’s a bot and not a real football fan hoping it’s the end of the career of the best footballers ever to grace the game… removed as I broke a rule… didn’t swear or anything… the bbc are the lowest of the low… allowing that utter drivel to be posted…
Fuck the red cartel news, Scouse sports news, talkshite and twat moldfridge (bent Brent from Nottingham).

I'll stick to city sources and the app. Can't be arsed with their negativity and nastiness. Hope 115 gets a sheikhdown and it boil their piss even more.

Vile in the extreme -- but I can see this galvanizing us. We have played most of the (admittedly brief so far) season without Rodri anyway and are top of the table. If we win it again without our lynchpin, it might be one of Pep's greatest achievements. I can see him and our heroes warming to the challenge. Imagine the tears from the scouse/goon/scum entourage. And the fans also.

My first thought is what a lovley lad he is , I’m genuinely gutted for him .
Let’s just hope we can prevail and win number 4 against all odds !

Vile in the extreme -- but I can see this galvanizing us. We have played most of the (admittedly brief so far) season without Rodri anyway and are top of the table. If we win it again without our lynchpin, it might be one of Pep's greatest achievements. I can see him and our heroes warming to the challenge. Imagine the tears from the scouse/goon/scum entourage. And the fans also.
The results have been better than the performances

Brentford ran all over us until Rodri came on. Arsenal ran all over us after Rodri went off until the red card

Looks at him twice then challenged him away from the ball. He didn't cause the injury on purpose but it's just an example of what can happen when our players are reffed differently.

That kind of challenge happens all the time though. If they gave fouls for that, you’d have a penalty on every corner.

I don’t disagree the sentiment in that game though. I’m not normally that critical of refs but I thought Oliver was shit throughout. Thought that first goal of theirs was an absolute shocker by him.

That kind of challenge happens all the time though. If they gave fouls for that, you’d have a penalty on every corner.

I don’t disagree the sentiment in that game though. I’m not normally that critical of refs but I thought Oliver was shit throughout. Thought that first goal of theirs was an absolute shocker by him.
Oh yeah. It wasn't a foul. Agreed. It's just that he did challenge him off the ball, and after what Havertz did, it felt a little premeditated. And because Oliver let them get away with a couple....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.