Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

I did my ACL with accompanying meniscus tears and played on for 10 mins. For us amateurs in days gone by (1985) there was no "scans" to identify the severity of injury. I certainly knew something wasn't right and the knee felt a bit unstable but could walk and run normally (in a straight line) with no pain.

Was having physio at Oldham FC who did the usual tests for laxity as even after ICE and rest it swelled as soon as I did a quad session in the gym.

It took a surgeon to do a full arthroscopy to identify it as a full ACL rupture. He said he'd seldom seen such good musculature make up for the lack of stability and in those days they didn't automatically do repairs Any repairs they did do, the best are referred to as "gold standard", at the time, weren't guaranteed to return an athlete back to his profession, see Paul Lakes journey.

They should know if Rodders acl is torn as soon as they have the scan results which I presume he's had today. They'll want to do the repair ASAP. If he's been whisked off to Barca to see Dr Cougat I think it'll be safe to say what's what.

If it is the worst then we'll have to wish Rodders the best with his recovery and get on with it and Pep will have to find a solution. Hes quite good at it you know. We're unlikely to secure as many points as normal but could still outscore those shitbags from Sunday and the scousers. It would be one of Peps greatest achievements and he loves a challenge.

I still have a torn left ACL to this day and a nice dose of premature arthritis to go with it.

People are so defeatist pep will find a way around it kova and gundo will have to fill the void. Remember when gundo had to fill in for fernandinho last 16 games of the season people threw in the towel. We won all 16 games I think and completed a domestic treble. We are a squad of world class players 1 player doesn't define our season.
Way too many abject bloody BEDWETTERS on here !
Grow a backbone and some bollocks you cry babies !

We've won 1st 4 without him this season. We won loads of games last season when Harry was crocked. We kept on winning when Viking was crocked

We are not a one-man team, We have the Nikola Tesla of football as coach, We are CITY!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.