Rodri out until after the international break

Gundogan has done a great job at the six, but man, this sucks. Huge loss for the Liverpool game.
We'll be fine.

The more cocky the dippers get, laughing at our injuries it will bite them on the arse. I'm convinced we will get a result there with whatever team we put out.

Sterling 93rd minute winner in front of the Kop.

:)

He will be ok before then, but Pep wants to keep him back from going on international duty.
Is the correct answer and he probably had no intention of playing him against Liverpool anyway given he's not played them before, and is a little predestrian. I'd prefer Fern in the defensive position.

Last edited:
We'll be fine.

The more cocky the dippers get, laughing at our injuries it will bite them on the arse. I'm convinced we will get a result there with whatever team we put out.

Sterling 93rd minute winner in front of the Kop.

:)
Followed by a 92 minute VAR review.

Is there any truth in the rumour that a medical company are doing a season long documentary on us lol?

Ok let's start with sane injury? Could happen to any player at any time, laporte his own challenge brought the injury on, zinchenko how did his injury happen? 100's of players a week get groin strains and hamstring injuries, if you want to make a science out of it fair play
Sane's was a result of a push from Terence Trent D'Arby or whatever he is called. I dont think it wad an accident, it was a foul

Sane's was a result of a push from Terence Trent D'Arby or whatever he is called. I dont think it wad an accident, it was a foul

Absolutely. They set out to noble whoever they could, to gain a foot in anyway they could. Its what they do, game in, game out..

Hopefully Rodri will be back up and running for An field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.