Rodri out until after the international break

We'll be fine.

The more cocky the dippers get, laughing at our injuries it will bite them on the arse. I'm convinced we will get a result there with whatever team we put out.

Sterling 93rd minute winner in front of the Kop.

:)

I agree, and I think Liverpool will have dropped more points by the time we play them.

I really want Ferna in midfield at Anfield but it seems the choice is Ota/Ferna or Ferna/Gundo as CB/DM combo.

For that game I’d want Fernandinho in his best position which is as DM. It’s a choice of leaving Fernandinho exposed as a cb or having a weak cb and hope we can limit his exposure.

both are less than ideal situations to be in brought on by our own incredibly foolish decisions in the summer. We talk about a defensive crisis and incredible bad luck but in reality we’re missing just one player in Laporte which is now two after Rodri’s injury it’s only a crisis because we went into the season one injury away from a crisis.for comparison, Chelsea a club that wasn’t even allowed to buy this summer have their best cb and dm missing in rudiger and Kante yet it’s not deemed a crisis there because they didn’t go into the season with just 3 cb’s.

Sane's was a result of a push from Terence Trent D'Arby or whatever he is called. I dont think it wad an accident, it was a foul
Not saying it was an accident, the point I was trying to make is we are not cursed, injuries happen week in week out, it's part of any sport, but the way people on here talk we are the only team that picks up injuries,.even talk of the Maine Road gypsy curse still at work

For that game I’d want Fernandinho in his best position which is as DM. It’s a choice of leaving Fernandinho exposed as a cb or having a weak cb and hope we can limit his exposure.

both are less than ideal situations to be in brought on by our own incredibly foolish decisions in the summer. We talk about a defensive crisis and incredible bad luck but in reality we’re missing just one player in Laporte which is now two after Rodri’s injury it’s only a crisis because we went into the season one injury away from a crisis.for comparison, Chelsea a club that wasn’t even allowed to buy this summer have their best cb and dm missing in rudiger and Kante yet it’s not deemed a crisis there because they didn’t go into the season with just 3 cb’s.
Trouble with that is that it would mean Stones and Otamendi playing together which, as history has proven, they cannot do. They played together when Liverpool went 4-1 up against us and when Everton beat us 4-0. Personally, I hope that Eric Garcia gets the chance if Fernandinho is going to play DM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.