Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conflicting reports, it really is silly season. This is an odd situation to guess on though.

On the one hand, he could see the departures of Hernandez, Godin, Griezmann, and the possibility of others leaving and want to jump ship himself. Then at the same time he is an Atleti fan and only just moved back last summer, could be thinking that he wants to stay so that Atleti don't fall too far after losing so many players.

Plus, as @citizens_1976 mentioned, this is a huge life decision for the lad. I know I would have found it a tough one at 22, moving to a new country that speaks a language you don't.

FWIW I think he either stays or comes here. Can't see him going to any of United, Barca, or Bayern for a number of different reasons.

Are we even able to sign him before the transfer window opens for La Liga (July 1st)? If not then it's going to be a long month...

Got to think if Rodri actually makes it here it significantly ups our chances of Gundo resigning. I think he doesn't want to play Fern's position and if there's a legitimate back up there he'll sign on.
I think it's the other way around. Gundogan is more likely to sign if Rodri doesn't come. Do t think he cares much whether he plays 6 or 8. Think he is more interested in playing more period.

At 22 , can understand he is taking his time as he has home comforts .

But he pulls a jorginho , we should be looking else where soon

Don't think we can pay his buy out clause before the window opens, but we could buy him from Atletico.

If that's the case then I can't see any movement on this at least until Atletico have signed a replacement (or until the window opens).

I read in twitter that a lot of sources say that he is closer than "very close". I' m not so excited about him. I prefered Ndombele. Pep knows better of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.