rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

S04 said:
pee dubya said:
Could be Albiol money, Valencia need another striker anyway, Morientes is getting on a bit now. They would still have Marchena and Alexis as centre-backs with Maduro and Moretti who can cover for them.

And what will they use for money to keep the wolfs at bay...?

The banks refuse to lend them anymore, they are building a new stadium and the developer that was supposed to buy their old stadium is pulling out = Administration soon

we should pay their debts and use them as our feeder club.......take all their best playersm give them jo on loan......

S04 said:
pee dubya said:
Could be Albiol money, Valencia need another striker anyway, Morientes is getting on a bit now. They would still have Marchena and Alexis as centre-backs with Maduro and Moretti who can cover for them.

The banks refuse to lend them anymore, they are building a new stadium and the developer that was supposed to buy their old stadium is pulling out = Administration soon

I thought they got a load of dosh from some 'secret investors'? Pretty sure they said they don't need to sell Villa, at least not in January? Would probably make more financial sense to keep him and hope he pushes them into the Champions League, then sell him in the summer for the same price.

pee dubya said:
S04 said:
pee dubya said:

I thought they got a load of dosh from some 'secret investors'? Pretty sure they said they don't need to sell Villa, at least not in January? Would probably make more financial sense to keep him and hope he pushes them into the Champions League, then sell him in the summer for the same price.

secret investers hmmmmm............Sheik Mansour shearing the wealth again..........

pee dubya said:

Isn't the Albiol-rumour from the same ITK as the Villa-rumour? Could he be right about Albiol but lie about Villa?
Was Albiol playing tonight?

Blue Moon Henrik said:
pee dubya said:

Isn't the Albiol-rumour from the same ITK as the Villa-rumour? Could he be right about Albiol but lie about Villa?

They both started the match and Villa has gone off with an injury. Not sure how serious it is yet.

Blue Moon Henrik said:
pee dubya said:

I don't know where the rumours came from to be honest, I haven't paid that much attention to it. Albiol is playing yeah, I was just speculating ;-) I'd be extremely surprised if we signed Villa though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.