Rodrygo

If Rodrygo is worth 170 million then Phoden has to be worth around a billion.

Going to take a guess you’re a Real Madrid fan, so what’s your opinion on the Rodrygo interview?
Hes sending a message IMO to both clubs. And I don't think we will demand 170 million, should be a lot closer to 100. We don't hold players that want to leave to ransom, so theres usually a bit of a discount.

Good that we aren't interested as again it is not a needed signing in position that we are strong in Pep's set up.

Ar you telling me there is a chance ;)? The Couto option is tempting.

Dunno how to read this.

If it is possible Madrid want to sell, then he has to signal that he wants to stay, otherwise Madrid take a higher transfer fee from 'the pot', leaving less for him and his agent.

But sometimes, they really do want to stay, and the club accepts it.
They have to fund the Mbappe somehow. Again not a position that we don't desperately have to strengthen

Ar you telling me there is a chance ;)? The Couto option is tempting.

I think where I disagree with Tolmie is when he mentions Savio and Bobb. Rodrygo is more of a finished article then Bobb or Savio. I think you always skews toward taken the finished article if the money makes sense. If the money is 150 million then you probably focus on the upcoming talent.

They have to fund the Mbappe somehow. Again not a position that we don't desperately have to strengthen
That is the other thing we have to consider. We might be better off if Madrid is more financially constrained moving forward then having Rodrygo. We have to figure out if it makes sense to stick more cash on their balance sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.