Rodrygo

I must be seeing things. I have yet to see a respectful Madrid fan on Twitter or even their subreddit. After we lost to them in UCL they were fucking unbearable, brigading every City page I follow to talk shit.

Are we talking about the same Madrid?
I bet none of them are Spanish Madrid fans.

I must be seeing things. I have yet to see a respectful Madrid fan on Twitter or even their subreddit. After we lost to them in UCL they were fucking unbearable, brigading every City page I follow to talk shit.

I guess our algorithims are working in opposite directions lol

I would agree they aren’t real fans. Just muppets following a successful team.

I had no issues with any United fans in London last week and I saw and spoke to a lot. Yet when I got home to Winchester which is an incredibly nice city I had constant abuse and actually had people square up to me. There is something about fans that aren’t actually fans. They speak when they can and disappear when they have no narrative.

Fuck Real Madrid. Fuck their plastic fans, fuck their racist Spanish fans, fuck that decrepit crook Perez.

They've had some great players and have been fun to watch (when that rapist wasn't playing for them) but everything else about them can fuck off into the bin.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.