Rodrygo

Fuck Real Madrid. Fuck their plastic fans, fuck their racist Spanish fans, fuck that decrepit crook Perez.

They've had some great players and have been fun to watch (when that rapist wasn't playing for them) but everything else about them can fuck off into the bin.
So u don't like them then?

This is going to be our of left field... I think Rodrygo is a better footballer than Vini Jnr

Not as accomplished but overall better skill set and far more intelligent.

In my amateur opinion of course :)

Vinicius' reputation has massively outpaced his actual ability to determine games. He's talented but the ballon d'or chat is nonsense, he's not at that level.

wpe7kg93w86d1.jpeg

More chance next summer after a year of Mbappe and knowing where he stands. A year of that horrid character probably demanding what happens and then the manager leaving. Someone will go next year I reckon it’s just who.

Vinicius' reputation has massively outpaced his actual ability to determine games. He's talented but the ballon d'or chat is nonsense, he's not at that level.

wpe7kg93w86d1.jpeg
Err, yeah.... (thinks back to Vini scoring twice on our turf in CL semi's)

Neymar was the original bright young thing. I can't figure out what games those numbers include, but this period ncludes his second and third season at Barca which was undoubtedly his peak. It was never the same after that.

In total, he spent ten years in Europe, playing a grand total of two hundred thirty something games. Left aged 31.

Born 92, you do the rest.

2009–2013Santos177(107)
2013–2017Barcelona123(68)
2017–2023Paris Saint-Germain112(82)

I fully expect Vini to play 400 games for Real before he's done. He's come through more like Phil.

Err, yeah.... (thinks back to Vini scoring twice on our turf in CL semi's)

Neymar was the original bright young thing. I can't figure out what games those numbers include, but this period ncludes his second and third season at Barca which was undoubtedly his peak. It was never the same after that.

In total, he spent ten years in Europe, playing a grand total of two hundred thirty something games. Left aged 31.

Born 92, you do the rest.

2009–2013Santos177(107)
2013–2017Barcelona123(68)
2017–2023Paris Saint-Germain112(82)

I fully expect Vini to play 400 games for Real before he's done. He's come through more like Phil.

Those figures are in games for Brazil before turning 23.

Neymar is genuinely one of the most underrated footballers of the last 20 years. 376 goals and assists in 359 despite multiple career threatening injuries and the referees in France letting conference level players kick the shit out of him all match.

It's absurd when you actually lay the numbers out, he basically put up KDB's assist numbers and Aguero's goal numbers combined for 10 years across Spain, France and UEFA comps, plus carried the least talented Brazil team in my lifetime to some major tournament wins.

Missing out on Neymar is the whole reason Brazil have Vini, Rodrygo and Endrick, Perez literally said Real can never miss out on another Neymar, so he's buying them as young as he can.

I just don't see Vinicius ever getting close to putting up the numbers (I know the game is about more than numbers but Neymar's game was too, and ultimately the best forwards in the world put up the best numbers) to make the comparison fair.

Those figures are in games for Brazil before turning 23.

Neymar is genuinely one of the most underrated footballers of the last 20 years. 376 goals and assists in 359 despite multiple career threatening injuries and the referees in France letting conference level players kick the shit out of him all match.

It's absurd when you actually lay the numbers out, he basically put up KDB's assist numbers and Aguero's goal numbers combined for 10 years across Spain, France and UEFA comps, plus carried the least talented Brazil team in my lifetime to some major tournament wins.

Missing out on Neymar is the whole reason Brazil have Vini, Rodrygo and Endrick, Perez literally said Real can never miss out on another Neymar, so he's buying them as young as he can.

I just don't see Vinicius ever getting close to putting up the numbers (I know the game is about more than numbers but Neymar's game was too, and ultimately the best forwards in the world put up the best numbers) to make the comparison fair.
I think the injuries and his general disinterest towards the end of his European career is what makes him 'feel' underrated now.

Not to mention the long-term reign of Messi and Cristiano... I mean Neymar was supposed to be Next-Gen after Cristiano and Messi were done. Yet those 2 damn near outlasted him...

Just unfortunate he came in their overextended era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.