Rodwell Booed

Blue Punter

I sit at the back of 140. Yesterday when Silva came off, some numpties at the corner of the North/East stand decided to boo Rodwell.

Yesterday was a really good performance. Why feel the need to boo a young player coming on in injury time when your team is 3-0 up?

Probably the same herbert who shouted "Fuck off Kolarov, you're shit" against Villa a few weeks ago.

2 in 47,000 is about the expected ratio in society of sound people and absolute morons

Unfortunately there will always be clowns , and those who feel the need to draw attention to themselves ...... and no , i wasn't just talking about Balotelli , more like some in the stands !

Rodwell's looked ok so far.
Yes, a couple of mistakes have cost us, but he's not looked totally out of place either. He'll need to improve, but he's no Savic.

That's a shame. He needs confidence and that seems in short supply for him at the moment. Personally, I don't trust him on the pitch, but that has no bearing on how I would react to him being brought on.

Crazy. Give the boy a chance. Has great potential, we need to get behind him.

There has already been "Rodwell is shit", "not fit to wear the short" posts on here in relation to Rodwell. Some of our so called fans would rather slag off our players (and manager) than support them. Can't understand that myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.