Rodwell Booed

I sit in 141 he aint making it up.

There are some right dick heads in the area, guy behind me is ridiculous. Went mad saturday cos they had an attack

Dortmund actually saddened me, the hatred towards our boys was ridiculous

There idiots.

Suppor the club, support the players and support the manager, full stop.

People don't mean to make errors, and its proven in sports psychology that encouragement is more effective than aggressive tellings off from the fans.

Give him a chance, Vincent Kompany made a few mistakes in his first few games, then moved from CM into CD and look, best defender in the league!

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Turning up and booing our players, pathetic, the lengths rags will go to to impersonate blues... :S

Seriously tho, didn't hear any boos myself but there was a deflated sigh when he came on.

Much more of a tense exhalation I would have said. Although at a pinch it could be described as a muted murmur. I wouldn't go as far as a nervous panting but sometimes the prospect of having to run the gauntlet of the fascist herders of humanity halfway down Joe Mercer Way after the match affects my stomach. I now need a tablet whenever I hear the word, 'Hold.'

de niro said:
you dont boo a player ever, come on here and have a moan but you never blue a player at the game.unforgivable.

Amen! although id add the caveat boo a city player at a game. Opponents are fair game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.