Rodwell Booed

The people who boo are own players are the 1s who have just supported Manchester City these are the same people who want Mancini out pathetic.I dont want to see a revolving door of managers at Manchester City like we did under Swales and Francis Lee

Few people (about 3) booed behind me in 110 when he came onto the pitch. followed by "don't give the ball away this time."

Clearly meant as a joke, but booing any City player is ridiculous in my opinion.

wireblue said:
2 in 47,000 is about the expected ratio in society of sound people and absolute morons

I think you mean 2 in 47,000 is about the expected ratio in society of absolute morons and sound people, at least I hope that's what you mean.

Sadly, I think it's a little higher than that.

Fanny Fart said:
They were probably booing the decision to bring Silva off rather than actually booing Rodwell

Wrong.

Don't make excuses for the numpties. It was definitely Rodwell being booed as it happenned when he ran on the pitch.

Fantastic decision on Bobby's part to bring him in. It is his way of saying, "Even though you messed up, I still have faith in you."

I do too. I think he is a fantastic talent, and time will show this.

FanchesterCity said:
Rodwell's looked ok so far.
Yes, a couple of mistakes have cost us, but he's not looked totally out of place either. He'll need to improve, but he's no Savic.

this.....
imo he will be a very good squad player for mcfc.

think hes gonna end up being a great player for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.