Rodwell Booed

Blue Punter said:
I sit at the back of 140. Yesterday when Silva came off, some numpties at the corner of the North/East stand decided to boo Rodwell.

Yesterday was a really good performance. Why feel the need to boo a young player coming on in injury time when your team is 3-0 up?

Probably the same herbert who shouted "Fuck off Kolarov, you're shit" against Villa a few weeks ago.

I sit there as well and heard no booing

you,re making shit up pal

alib said:
Blue Punter said:
I sit at the back of 140. Yesterday when Silva came off, some numpties at the corner of the North/East stand decided to boo Rodwell.

Yesterday was a really good performance. Why feel the need to boo a young player coming on in injury time when your team is 3-0 up?

Probably the same herbert who shouted "Fuck off Kolarov, you're shit" against Villa a few weeks ago.

Really don't think he is

Guys in question are sad twats and idiots. On a sidenote, I'll be making the effort to get the fuck out of the south stand for any cup games in future. Some absolute fucking helmets getting in there for these games. Villa in the cup some little nob giving it the big one to his mates saying stuff like 'do you remember when I dropped that jew', he looked about as hard as custard. Dortmund at home a pair of fucking weapons whingeing like fuck all the way through - think it's the first time I've ever heard anyone shout 'Kompany you're shit'

The Fat el Hombre said:
alib said:
Blue Punter said:

Really don't think he is

Guys in question are sad twats and idiots. On a sidenote, I'll be making the effort to get the fuck out of the south stand for any cup games in future. Some absolute fucking helmets getting in there for these games. Villa in the cup some little nob giving it the big one to his mates saying stuff like 'do you remember when I dropped that jew', he looked about as hard as custard. Dortmund at home a pair of fucking weapons whingeing like fuck all the way through - think it's the first time I've ever heard anyone shout 'Kompany you're shit'

There were isolated boos in 111 yesterday too when he came on and it was clearly aimed at Rodwell rather than the decision to take Silva off. Disgraceful really.

Booing City players what a complete disgrace, Still early into his City career for Rodwell but that doesn't stop being being over the top with there criticism, Rodwell has been good at best and I think he can and will get better.

Blue Punter said:

They are not real fans.

de niro said:
Blue Punter said:

They are not real fans.

Damn right they're not

Anyone who boos any player in a City shirt is frankly a twat! They should be ejected from the ground and have their ticket taken off them.

OABAAB said:
Anyone who boos any player in a City shirt is frankly a twat! They should be ejected from the ground and have their ticket taken off them.

I quite agree never ever booed a city player

alib said:
Blue Punter said:

Why would I make something like that up? It pissed me off no end. It's already been confirmed by a couple of other posters, but I suppose they're making shit up as well eh?

Perhaps your accusation is clouded by your judgement of Rodwell as a player?

alib said:
Rodwell is shite

Blue Punter said:
alib said:
Blue Punter said:

Why would I make something like that up? It pissed me off no end. It's already been confirmed by a couple of other posters, but I suppose they're making shit up as well eh?
perhaps they were blowing their noses there are lots of bugs going about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.