Roger Waters/Pink Floyd

I thought the same thing when I saw him. For a 70+ year old bloke he sounded too much like the albums recorded in his 20s
I think there was a thing on you tube that made out he was miming

I think many old timers mime these days and a few younger ones, when you go to see people 'live' these days theyre not always live, even on guitar solo's, however some people dont care about it.

I think there was a thing on you tube that made out he was miming

I think many old timers mime these days and a few younger ones, when you go to see people 'live' these days theyre not always live, even on guitar solo's, however some people dont care about it.

I'm sure Ian Brown was miming when the Roses last played the Etihad

I should fucking hope so, and miming to someone who can hold a tune.
Have you heard his voice?

I remember listening to Amused to Death when I was 18 after getting DSOTM and the rest, when I was 14.

Love Roger. He’s a prickly **** for sure

I liked Pro's & Cons, it was even a bit funny, but that Amused To Death album induced irregularities in the dopamine, and glutamate neurotransmitter systems. I was almost catatonic.

Depressed To Death more like.

I saw the real Pink Floyd in 1977 on the Animals tour at Bingley Hall Stafford and then at Earls Court in 1980.

After the split I never liked either Gilmour or Waters solo stuff, and just about tolerated the Pink Floyd w/o Waters era.

With the passage of time I relented my stance somewhat and I saw Waters at the MEN Arena doing the Wall show a few years back and I have to saw it was good.

I was asked by my mate to go and see the Australian Pink Floyd last year in Leeds with him, and I have to say I was impressed with not only their musical ability but also the show that they put on.

However the tickets are ridiculous price for the Waters MEN gig so I've taken a rain check. When you've seen the real thing in their heyday the memories of that 1977 gig will live with me to the day I get planted.

I'm not really a fan of any covers band however good they are. I was offered free tickets to see Australian Floyd years ago which I declined.

You're missing out. Gilmour booked them for his wedding, which kind of tells you how good they are. The key members are now in Brit Floyd, and honestly they (Brit Floyd) are every bit as good as the real thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.