Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

dirtydenzel said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Enlighten us.

I work with a family member of his. Went to the station yesterday, put him in the cells. Looked at the video of him, going mental when Tevez scored his penalty. Thats it. Nothing more. No throwing, No gestures. He was stood next to his dad, who can't believe it. His brief said its an utter joke and they have nothing on him. Trying to do him for disturbing the peace.

Police searched his room to take any tickets away. Banned until March. When his family said that the police were being abit over hand, the copper said, it'l give him soemthing to talk about in school.

Can those posters that were giving it the "Believe me pal, if they are on those photos they must have done something dodgy in the ground" yesterday to me please comment on this? I'd be very interested to know your views.

It's an utter joke and I feel for the lad.

Didsbury Dave said:
Bossman Blue said:
Thanks Levets I will try to get things in perspective: -

So everyone was well behaved – er well no actually.

Manure fans immediately started chucking stuff about in first few minutes - er well no actually.

Seats were coming at us from the kick off - er well no actually.

So thinking about it is there a tiny chance that City fans in areas close to away fans might just have wound up manure fans to the point where they suspended any fear of police action and started to chuck missiles? No of course not stupid of me to even think it.

2 points Levets – learn to use the brain that is in there somewhere and don’t just ignore reality because it suits you. An argument without abuse would also help to convince me that you had an argument with any foundation to it.

Hahahaha

that's one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

How long have you been going to football? Your comments and use of the cringeworthy "Manure" speak volumes.

Dave, you did me a favour... I didn't want to mention how long etc... in case I was labelled a 'knuckle dragger'...

Seems that some people would rather watch football in a completely sterile atmosphere?

m27 said:
dirtydenzel said:
I work with a family member of his. Went to the station yesterday, put him in the cells. Looked at the video of him, going mental when Tevez scored his penalty. Thats it. Nothing more. No throwing, No gestures. He was stood next to his dad, who can't believe it. His brief said its an utter joke and they have nothing on him. Trying to do him for disturbing the peace.

Police searched his room to take any tickets away. Banned until March. When his family said that the police were being abit over hand, the copper said, it'l give him soemthing to talk about in school.

Can those posters that were giving it the "Believe me pal, if they are on those photos they must have done something dodgy in the ground" yesterday to me please comment on this? I'd be very interested to know your views.

Absolutely mate, fukin knobs man. Just off thread though, i post quite a bit about the Orwellian society and big brother taking over and i get fukd off as a wacko/freak etc, well take heed people as you've seen nothing yet.

m27 said:
dirtydenzel said:

It wasnt me guv honest...lol

dirtydenzel said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Enlighten us.

If that is the full story then it's a joke, how can they ban him until March, surely they have to prove it, what's he doing about it?

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hahahaha

that's one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

How long have you been going to football? Your comments and use of the cringeworthy "Manure" speak volumes.

Dave, you did me a favour... I didn't want to mention how long etc... in case I was labelled a 'knuckle dragger'...

Seems that some people would rather watch football in a completely sterile atmosphere?

His use of "Manure" indicates he is one of those suited middle managers who belly laugh over light football "banter" in the pub after work. Garry Cook types. You know, the ones who were nowhere to be seen in the 80s and latched on in the Sky era.

Didsbury Dave said:
levets said:

His use of "Manure" indicates he is one of those suited middle managers who belly laugh over light football "banter" in the pub after work. Garry Cook types. You know, the ones who were nowhere to be seen in the 80s and latched on in the Sky era.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, PACK IT IN FOR FUX SAKE MEN, YES MEN, COME ONNNNNNNNN.

buzzer1 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, PACK IT IN FOR FUX SAKE MEN, YES MEN, COME ONNNNNNNNN.

sorry Bozzer. I couldnt help it. He is the one being divisive, accusing Blues of causing trouble.

Come on City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.