Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

ConnorMCFC said:
big blueballs said:
maybe but i can't be doing with anyone who stands up and defends these twats blue or red if he had done knowt he would not be in the paper simple as, so i stand by all i have said
i agree with what you said....just not the way you said it
i have seen what violence at football can do to innocent people and it has no place at any football stadium i find it sickening and the people who get involved in it are no more than sheep and cowards and i before any self styled "tough guys" answer this post with there idle threats here is my response

fuck off your all soft twats, nothing more

Bossman Blue said:
levets said:
Nor me... I was guilty of giving them grief all the game... didn't hit anybody or anything, just the verbals... If my picture was on that list and some tit started posting oh he sits in 210 next to me... I'd be hitting some fucker next week thats for sure!

So as far as your concerned, winding opposition morons up to the point where they are goaded into chucking stuff about and possibly injuring innocent spectators including children is not doing anything wrong. You are as bad as they are. And if I was the fcker that you hit for being reported to the police I would make sure you got 9 months for it. Grow up you big kid and enjoy the football.

Oh shut up you big girls blouse.... I'm talking about banter & taking the piss... which almost everybody in the ground was doing. Get a bit of perspective for Gods sake.

SteSteez said:
anyway here is the official gallery the police released tonight including the names of those now charged.

2iqftea.jpg

Top left is Take That's Gary Barlow

levets said:
Bossman Blue said:
So as far as your concerned, winding opposition morons up to the point where they are goaded into chucking stuff about and possibly injuring innocent spectators including children is not doing anything wrong. You are as bad as they are. And if I was the fcker that you hit for being reported to the police I would make sure you got 9 months for it. Grow up you big kid and enjoy the football.

Oh shut up you big girls blouse.... I'm talking about banter & taking the piss... which almost everybody in the ground was doing. Get a bit of perspective for Gods sake.

Thanks Levets I will try to get things in perspective: -

So everyone was well behaved – er well no actually.

Manure fans immediately started chucking stuff about in first few minutes - er well no actually.

Seats were coming at us from the kick off - er well no actually.

So thinking about it is there a tiny chance that City fans in areas close to away fans might just have wound up manure fans to the point where they suspended any fear of police action and started to chuck missiles? No of course not stupid of me to even think it.

2 points Levets – learn to use the brain that is in there somewhere and don’t just ignore reality because it suits you. An argument without abuse would also help to convince me that you had an argument with any foundation to it.

Bossman Blue said:
levets said:

Manure fans immediately started chucking stuff about in first few minutes - er well no actually.

So thinking about it is there a tiny chance that City fans in areas close to away fans might just have wound up manure fans to the point where they suspended any fear of police action and started to chuck missiles? No of course not stupid of me to even think it.

2 points Levets – learn to use the brain that is in there somewhere and don’t just ignore reality because it suits you. An argument without abuse would also help to convince me that you had an argument with any foundation to it.

Mate what happened ON the pitch was what started all the botles, seat and coilns etc.

The worst of it flew when we scored our second.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Bossman Blue said:

Mate what happened ON the pitch was what started all the botles, seat and coilns etc.

The worst of it flew when we scored our second.
I know that I was there, very close but not in missile range but I still believe that the antics of some City fans made the situation worse than it would have been.

Yorkshire police are now following GMP and publishing images of fans from the Barnsley v manure cup game last October.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/g/1190437_yobs_wanted_after_violence_at_united_game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... nited_game</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.