Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

Bossman Blue said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
Mate what happened ON the pitch was what started all the bottles, seat and coins etc.

The worst of it flew when we scored our second.
I know that I was there, very close but not in missile range but I still believe that the antics of some City fans made the situation worse than it would have been.

I am not defending any individual but who can you say 'who cast the first stone', isn't your argument one side's behaviour was the catalyst to increasingly bad behaviour from the other side.
I think the instinct from almost all on here would be to defend City fans. IMO rightly

danburge82 said:
C_71_article_1190281_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"get off my train! GET OFF MY TRAIN!!"
hahahahaha!

kippaxblue76 said:
dirtydenzel said:
Not been picked up - he handed himself in. He has been set up - its a disgrace.

Enlighten us.

I work with a family member of his. Went to the station yesterday, put him in the cells. Looked at the video of him, going mental when Tevez scored his penalty. Thats it. Nothing more. No throwing, No gestures. He was stood next to his dad, who can't believe it. His brief said its an utter joke and they have nothing on him. Trying to do him for disturbing the peace.

Police searched his room to take any tickets away. Banned until March. When his family said that the police were being abit over hand, the copper said, it'l give him soemthing to talk about in school.

Bossman Blue said:
levets said:
Oh shut up you big girls blouse.... I'm talking about banter & taking the piss... which almost everybody in the ground was doing. Get a bit of perspective for Gods sake.

Thanks Levets I will try to get things in perspective: -

So everyone was well behaved – er well no actually.
Who said that?

Manure fans immediately started chucking stuff about in first few minutes - er well no actually.
Relevance?

Seats were coming at us from the kick off - er well no actually.
As above?

So thinking about it is there a tiny chance that City fans in areas close to away fans might just have wound up manure fans to the point where they suspended any fear of police action and started to chuck missiles? No of course not stupid of me to even think it.
maybe...

2 points Levets – learn to use the brain that is in there somewhere and don’t just ignore reality because it suits you. An argument without abuse would also help to convince me that you had an argument with any foundation to it.

Great patronising post but can't see the relevance to our disagreement...

Are you saying that the banter from City fans caused the united fans to start misbehaving? Unbelievable!!!

Bossman Blue said:
levets said:
Oh shut up you big girls blouse.... I'm talking about banter & taking the piss... which almost everybody in the ground was doing. Get a bit of perspective for Gods sake.

Thanks Levets I will try to get things in perspective: -

So everyone was well behaved – er well no actually.

Manure fans immediately started chucking stuff about in first few minutes - er well no actually.

Seats were coming at us from the kick off - er well no actually.

So thinking about it is there a tiny chance that City fans in areas close to away fans might just have wound up manure fans to the point where they suspended any fear of police action and started to chuck missiles? No of course not stupid of me to even think it.

2 points Levets – learn to use the brain that is in there somewhere and don’t just ignore reality because it suits you. An argument without abuse would also help to convince me that you had an argument with any foundation to it.

Hahahaha

that's one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen, and that's saying something.

How long have you been going to football? Your comments and use of the cringeworthy "Manure" speak volumes.

FFS, we are just about to play arguably our most important game for many a year tonight, yes i said 'OUR', 'US,WE, all one ffs. Stop yer' pathetic arguing man (those that are) and get behind eachother(not literaly). I would never ever do a coppers job for him/her unless it was to snag a rapist/peado etc. I understand what people are saying regarding if you wanna fight then fuk off and do it elsewhere with like minded people and leave us civilised folk to go about our day in peace, win lose or draw. If you get accosted by a rag or anybody for that matter then by all means fightback and even dare i say come to the aid of a fellow blue(provided he hasnt deserved it by putting others/ him/herself at risk by moronic behaviour), we know what these rags are and we know what WE are, yes WE, now chill out all and enjoy the feckin day/atmos. And yes, banter is all part of the day at the match but after 90 mins leave it fukin behind, commme onnn lads and lasses BLUE UP FFS, CCCCCMMMONNNN CCCIITTTYYYYYYY,CCCCCMMMOOONNNNNN CCCCITTTTYYYYYYYYY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.