Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

m27 said:
Pigeonho said:
That's the 'goggle' coat by C.P. Company, and anyone who wears one is a wazzok. Thats not the same guy though, I believe I may know the guy in the black one, who sadly is actually wearing the goggles, (I mean really, for fucks sake man). If its the same guy I think it is he is pretty big on the united hooligan scene and a short while back finished a nationwide ban of footie grounds.

I disgaree. Anyone wearing a snide CP Company coat is a gimp of the highest order. Given that the authentic ones cost around £700 and are some of the finest coats ever made, I wouldn't class the people wearing them as a wazzock.

Notwithstanding this, I have no doubt the two pieces above are snides from Eccles Market for £45.

Doesn't really matter how much it costs £700 or £70 it still has goggles in the hood? For the record I have had and still own CP gear top stuff just not with goggles!

m27 said:
Pigeonho said:
That's the 'goggle' coat by C.P. Company, and anyone who wears one is a wazzok. Thats not the same guy though, I believe I may know the guy in the black one, who sadly is actually wearing the goggles, (I mean really, for fucks sake man). If its the same guy I think it is he is pretty big on the united hooligan scene and a short while back finished a nationwide ban of footie grounds.

I disgaree. Anyone wearing a snide CP Company coat is a gimp of the highest order. Given that the authentic ones cost around £700 and are some of the finest coats ever made, I wouldn't class the people wearing them as a wazzock.

Notwithstanding this, I have no doubt the two pieces above are snides from Eccles Market for £45.

Agree with the snide copies thing! I can't agree with the finest coats evver made though! My mate in work had one, a genuine one, and when he donned it for the first time it just looked rediculous, (saying that though he was touching 40 and still wore Stone Island jumpers so...!!). Its unfortunate for those who like them, as without the association to football thugs i'm sure they would look a more attractive prospect, but I know from experience from wearing the odd Stone Island jumper you immediately get labelled a thug. Went shopping in Chester some years ago now and went to some designer shop. Went to the Stone Island bit and this twat assistant from Wrexham went 'you into the footie like', with some excitable grin on that I was about to tell him some stories of hooliganism, when in actual fact I just like the jumpers! I don't wear them now, haven't done for some time. Will never forget an interview on a BBC hooligan doc about Martin King, (Chelsea), and he was being interviewed in a pub, looking about 65 wearing a stone island jumper wwith a chequered Aquascutum shirt underneath and it just looked fucking stupid!

BingoBango said:
C_71_article_1190281_image_list_image_list_item_5_image.jpg

2uzsbol.jpg

Same guy?

mancsnotyanks.jpg

I though I recognised this gimp!

untitled.jpg

Neville Kneville said:
Jesus fucking Christ we've got Trinny & fucking Susanna on what the hooligan about town should wear now. This country's fucked.

PMSL!

I were in 111 and thats defo that lego man who were just at the side of me about 10 rows from the front.

Anyone remember him?

34t8mtz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.