Rogues Gallery in todays M.E.N.

johnny crossan said:
rogues.jpg

recognise anyone?

The guy in the top left sits next to me hahaha.

Rincks said:
Ha ha, you can tell which ones are the rags because they're wearing those cheap leather jackets. Guy with the flare's wearing proper hooligan jacket. gimp

The police want to speak to him concerning his 'looking a right twat' at the match..

3,6,9 & 12 are done for....

Ricster said:
Citycitytid said:
I were in 111 and thats defo that lego man who were just at the side of me about 10 rows from the front.

Anyone remember him?

34t8mtz.jpg

Those 2 were the biggest pains in the arse all night

The thing that gets me though is, why do the Police want to speak to that kid? As much as he were annoying as fuck, he didn't really do out wrong did he? If it were that serious they'd have arrested him at the game. As for the guy i mentioned above who sits next to me, he's funny as fuck and loves banter and did nothing wrong during the game that i'm aware of.

Ricster said:
Citycitytid said:
I were in 111 and thats defo that lego man who were just at the side of me about 10 rows from the front.

Anyone remember him?

34t8mtz.jpg

Those 2 were the biggest pains in the arse all night

i remember them 2 very well, anyone see the asian one getting domed by the police at the end aha?

Admittedly those CP company coats were ok when they came out...about 12yrs ago but come on, to still be wearing them is as bad as chavs still wearing donald duck socks over his dirty trackee bottoms.

Theyll be arresting city fans to get the numbers up even though it was the rags causing all the trouble, I reckon there's more city on there and I know for a fact one(maybe 2) of the lads didn't throw a punch or an item of some sort, so if they're getting nicked it'll be for something in the ground, which would mean they're getting done for a bit of banter in the ground, GMP are a fucking joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.